KIM TAEHYUNG vs JEON JUNGKOOK Part 1

Here's another request from @ToppDogg14! I don't wanna make it a smut because I'm not in the mood right now, sorreh... But I'm at SM MOA Arena, waiting for the tickets to be sold... It's 4:00 AM and the tickets sell at 10:00 AM Oh my gosh send help. There's gonna be a part 2!!!
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
My Officemate

You sigh as you pour your second coffee of the day, or should you say, night. You guys are working overtime again since it's the end of the month. You work as an accountant in one of the local banks of Seoul. You, Jungkook, and Taehyung were the only ones left.

"Yo, Y/N, mind pouring me a coffee?" Taehyung hollers from across the room.

You blush slightly, since Taehyung was your month-long crush.

"Sure," You mumbled, trying to act cool. You strut quickly to grab his mug from his desk.

You were about to go back to the pantry when Jungkook pulled your arm. He grinned at you and gave you his mug.

Since when did I become a barista? You asked yourself, rolling your eyes before quickly taking his mug.

You went to the table and carried 3 mugs. You placed yours at your desk, one at Jungkook's, and one at Taehyung's. Taehyung winked at you and said a thank you before going back to his computer. You couldn't help but smile.

Jungkook's desk was right beside yours, so out of the corner of your eye, you caught him staring at you.

"Yes?" You asked him. "Nothing," he replied, taking a sip of his coffee. His eyes widened before he spat the coffee back to the mug. You chuckled before handing him a tissue.

"It's hot," he said, wiping his chin, "But not as hot as you."

Your eyes widened again, before you scoffed and went back to your screen. You gasped and realized you needed a loan approved by Taehyung, the loans officer.

You walked to his desk. "Taehyung-ssi, could you approve this loan?"

"Sure. Call me Oppa though. I think we're close enough to let you call me that." He grinned at me and made his way to your desk.

You sat down and opened the document for him. Before you could stand up so he could work on your desktop, he put his arms around you and started typing. You blushed wildly.

"I-I can stand up if you want," You suggested, while heat made its way to your face.

"Nah, this is fine." He whispered in your ear. His face was extremely close to yours.

Jungkook coughed from the other desk.

"There. All set." Taehyung adjusted hi glasses and ran a hand through his hair.

"T-Thanks, Taehyung-ssi," you said. "I told you to call me Oppa." He chuckled.

"Ah, um. Thanks, oppa." You said.

"Anytime, baby."

You made a sound that was close to a cough and a sneeze. Jungkook choked beside you.

"Baby?" You said, handing Jungkook another tissue.

"It's just an expression." He laughed before going back to his desk.

Beside you, Jungkook gritted his teeth. He took a sip from the coffee you gave him, and slammed down the mug. He made his way to the pantry and slammed the door.

What's wrong with him? You think, and you decided to follow him.

You saw him sitting, face-down on a table. You sit down beside him and poke his shoulder.