KIM TAEHYUNG vs PARK JIMIN Part 1

Here's a request from Miku_Vmin! I hope you like it! You're really nice :D
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
Choose

You walk to your front door, about to leave when you see Taehyung leaning against your fence gate.

"Walk to school with me?" He asked.

"Sure." You replied, sidling beside him. He put his hand on your shoulder, pulling you closer to him. You didn't move, since it felt comfortable, and no malice was involved.

A comfortable silence washed over you both throughout the walk, him locking his hand on yours when the stoplight showed five seconds until the light turned green at the crossroad.

"Ppali!" He said to you, lagging behind him. When he saw that you weren't gonna run any faster, he held your hand and pulled you to the safety of his arms as the car zoomed by. You took in his scent.

"Are you this slow?" He asked, looking down on you.

"Yeah, why?" You looked up from his chest, then pulling away from him.

"Then I guess, I was lucky to walk you to school then." He grinned. "If I wasn't here, who knows what would've happened." He continued.

"If you weren't here, I wouldn't have been in danger, because I wouldn't cross the road with five seconds left!" You huffed, crossing your arms.

"Alright, you win, slowpoke. Let's go to school already." He placed his hand on your shoulder again and started walking.

When you neared the university, you shrugged his hand off your shoulder. "They're gonna see us and think that we're together."

He put his hand back on your shoulder, "Let them think what they want to. Besides, you're my best friend, this skin ship should be normal for us already."

You raised an eyebrow, because the skin ship you two had wasn't this touchy. You let him hold you until you two sat in the lecture room.

In the first thirty minutes of the three-hour lecture, Taehyung played with your hair when you put your chin on the table. He let you play with his, anyway. He would give you one of his rectangular smiles if ever you got distracted by him.

"Yah, Taehyung, stop it." You said when he was drawing circles on your thigh.

"People are already talking about me!" You whisper-shouted

"Nothing's official until you actually say something, so until then, I'm gonna keep bugging you."

"Jerk." You said and hid a smile.

Two hours later, you started to feel a bit sleepy. You were about to cozy up against the desk until Taehyung pulled closer to you and let you lean your head on his shoulder.

You felt Taehyung hold your hand, but you didn't object, since sleep fully took over.

Later, you felt Taehyung quietly calling your name and gently shaking you by the shoulder.

"Y/N, the lecture's over." You nodded and stood up, feeling dizzy, and you lost your balance and waited for the impact of the floor.

Instead, Taehyung caught you, his big hand on the small of your back, and a hand holding yours.

"You okay?" He asked, pulling you up.

"Yeah, let's go." You walked to the hall quickly. He catched up to you and put his hand on your shoulder again.

You didn't move at all, a blush appearing on your cheeks.

Why are you blushing? This is your best friend, and you aren't supposed to catch feelings for him! Stupid, stupid, stupid! You cursed yourself silently, biting back a frown.