KIM TAEHYUNG vs PARK JIMIN Part 2 ~SMUT~

Hey again! So here's the continuation of Miku_Vmin's request! Hope you guys like it :)
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
Choose

The one and only Taehyung put his lips to yours. Your body froze and felt weak, and you didn't resist. Since it was the body's natural reaction to close one's eyes during a kiss, you gave in for a few seconds, until your eyes widened once again with the very thought of your own best friend kissing you.

You put your hands on his chest, pushing him away. He held to the kiss for as long as he could, until you pushed him so hard that he stumbled back a bit. His face was full of hurt.

"Y/N, I--" He started.

"No, Taehyung, I'm sorry. I-I'm confused. I don't know what to feel, I mean, you! You're my best friend. I don't want our friendship ruined." You worried.

"Friendship? Is that the only thing we can reach? Is that the only thing you think of me?" He asked, eyes glistening. "Can't we be something more?"

"Look, it's not only with you. I feel the same way with Jimin." You reasoned.

"Forget about Jimin. What about me? You know I love you, Y/N." He said, hugging you. You hugged him back.

"I-I'm just not sure yet. Maybe a date could help, I guess." You suggest, pulling away.

"Alright. A date in the morning tomorrow. Just the two of us." He gave you a smile.

"I have to date Jimin too, of course. He deserves a chance too." You hesitantly reminded him.

"Why does that puffed-up, mule-headed, lily-livered--" Taehyung protests were cut off by you.

"I have to." You calmed him.

"Fine." He huffed. "9 o'clock tomorrow."

"Okay." You smiled. "Let's go back to the cafeteria." He nodded and followed you there.

"Jimin!" You called him once you got near to his table.

"Y/N! Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"No--"

"Why would I hurt her? She's my b-best friend." Taehyung reasoned.

"Just making sure here. Don't get too panicked." Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, so Taehyung agreed that I go on a date with the b-both of you." You stuttered and blushed at the thought of going on a date with the both of them in one day. Jimin nodded.

"Taehyung will go first, at 9 o'clock in the morning, right?" You asked Taehyung. He nodded.

"Jimin will come after, at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Is that okay?" You asked.

They both nodded. The bell rang and you all went your separate ways.
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

It was the following day, 8 o'clock in the morning. You hopped out of your bed, grabbed a towel, and into the shower. You put up your hair in a bun, that way it would be wavy later.

You went out and took out a simple T-shirt and jeans, not forgetting your favorite converse. You grabbed and munched on a chocolate bar to keep your energy up, and went to your couch to wait for Taehyung. Surprisingly, it was only 8:40 on your clock.

Twenty minutes later, you heard your doorbell ring. You opened the door and saw Taehyung clad in a simple black T-shirt and jeans. His shoes were also converse.

"Wow, Taehyung. You look, different out of uniform." You complimented him slightly.

"You don't look so bad yourself." He smiled. "Let's go?" He asked, holding out a hand. You took his hand and closed the door.

"Where do you want to go?" Taehyung asked you.

"You choose." You said.

"I don't know, anywhere is a date when I'm with you." Taehyung smiled.

"Shut up." You blushed and looked away. You two kept a comfortable silence, letting your feet take you to anywhere, until Taehyung stopped. You looked up to realize that you were at your school.

"School? Not bad." You said, and went inside with him. He took you to a different part of the school that you never went to.

He sat you in one of the desks. He sat beside you, and leaned his head on your shoulder.

"Why?" You asked him. "Why do you like me?"

"Do I have to have a reason to like you? Can't I just say that I like you because you're you?" He looked at you. "What's wrong for a person to fall in love with his best friend? There's nothing wrong with that."

You blushed at his words. "Taehyung, t-that's---"

He crashed his lips on yours again. He held your nape and pulled you closer. After a minute of stiffness, you relaxed and closed your eyes for real. Taehyung took your hands and placed it on his nape. He pushed his tongue in you with ease, and you pressed yours against it repeatedly. Taehyung tilted his head and pushed his tongue in, tasting every inch of your mouth.

Taehyung fingered the hem of your shirt, his mouth moving to your jawline. "I. Love. You." He gave you a kiss on your neck for each word, sending tickles to your spine.

Footsteps echoed in the hallway. He quickly pushed you to the wall beside the door, pressing his body against you to hide the both of you.

Once the guard had passed, he resumed his soft kisses on your neck, which gradually turned into gentle nibbling. He sucked and licked everywhere, your moans quietly escaping your mouth. The nervousness gradually faded into comfort.

Taehyung quickly lifted your shirt, removing it from you. He also removed his shirt, showing his toned stomach. He sank into your bosom. He licked around your breast, pinching and kneading the both of your semi-erect nipples with his fingers.

You grit your teeth to stop your moans. His tongue playfully moved to your right breast, then his mouth took it over, savoring every inch of it.

He did the same with your left breast, and after, he gave you a long and loving kiss.

"Did you like that? I can stop if you want." He assured you, looking into your eyes.

"I-It's okay." You looked away, not able to look in his eyes in embarrassment.

"Yah, I want you to be comfortable." He said, cupping your cheeks. You nodded, moaning after he spontaneously grinded against you. The moans you tried to keep for yourself was heard by Taehyung. You blushed wildly and stared at Taehyung. You noticed he was sweating all over.

"You like that?" He teased you as he kept grinding on you. You looked away again.

He sat you on a nearby desk and removed your jeans and underwear. The sudden gust of air made you shiver in excitement. He put his face in line with your womanhood. He looked at you, asking for permission. You nodded, and he grabbed your thighs and placed your legs over his shoulder. You leaned back on your elbows and let him do his magic.

He gave your clit a kiss, which sent tingles everywhere. He licked your inner thighs, making you wet. He then proceeded to lick your outer labia, then to your inner labia, making his way up your clit. He wrapped your clit in his tongue's grip, causing it to swell in arousal. He licked around it, and on its top, until the bottom of it, which made you gasp. He sucked on it loudly, making sounds