MIN SUGA vs PARK JIMIN Part 2 ~SMUT~

Here's the part 2 for Toppdogg14's request! I hope you like it!
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
You Are Mine (Part 2)

You were already inside with Suga, sitting down in front of him. You kept looking back to look for Jimin outside, but it had seemed he already left.

Suga must have noticed that you kept glancing at your back, so he pulled you by the hand, possibly in between the two doors of the comfort rooms, and you two hid at the shadows of the dark corner.

"Jimin loves you, doesn't he?" He cornered you, hands beside your head.

"You don't have to know--" He cut you off, "Answer the question, Y/N, does Jimin love you?" He repeated.

You hesitatingly nodded. He let out a 'tsk'.

"Do you love him back?" The worry in his eyes were obvious for the second time tonight.

It took you a minute to answer, "Y-yes." Your eyes met your feet, you couldn't look at him at the embarrassment of agreeing to be his date.

He let out a heavy sigh, his arms softening, but hardening after a few seconds.

"Are you sure that you love him?" He asked again, and this time, you were very sure.

"Yes, I love Jimin. Even before I saw you. Even before I even got a glimpse from you. I loved him even more than a friend, but I chose to hide it since I didn't want to ruin our 10 years of friendship." His arms finally went down to his sides, a defeated look spreading across his face.

"I'll take it as a challenge to make you forget about him."

"What?" You asked.

He answered by cupping your cheeks, leaning in and closing the gap between your lips. It felt like ecstasy. You had to hold on to him to prevent yourself from falling. He licked your bottom lip. You, not knowing that he was asking for entrance, didn't open your mouth.

He cupped your left breast, which made you gasp. He took it as a chance to plunge his tongue into your mouth. You responded after you removed his hand from your breast.

After a while, Suga started unbuttoning your shirt, not stopping the kiss.

This isn't right. You love Jimin. You thought, but it seemed like your body didn't follow your mind.

His hands roamed down your belly button, until he went farther. He caressed the outside of your underwear, and you couldn't help but to close the gap between your thighs to try and stop him.

He slowly went inside your underwear, rubbing your sensitive clit. You yelped a bit, but he shut you up by kissing you again. You moaned into the kiss, your legs squirming.

He continued doing that until he felt something wet on his fingers. He pulled his hand out of your underwear. He pulled away from the kiss and stared at you.

The events that just happened just sank in your mind, and you were shocked with what you had been doing. In a hurry, you buttoned your shirt and proceeded to the exit of the studio.

"Wait, Y/N! I'm sorry, I got carried away!" Suga held your hand, "Please, don't leave."

"Let me go." You coldly said, and he removed his hand from yours. You dashed out the studio.