JUNGKOOK/JEON JUNGKOOK - IMAGINE

First Life

"Y/L/N Y/F/N. Time of death 3:01 AM." The doctor announced.

You watched Jungkook howl in despair, clutching your lifeless body. The nurses were trying to pry his body off yours, but to no avail, they had to call the guards.

They had to restrain him from getting near you as the doctors cleaned your body to send you to the morgue. You wanted to touch him so badly, to comfort him. To tell him that you love him so much.

~*Flashback*~

You woke up and checked the calendar. Today was you and Jungkook's 5th anniversary of being together. Jungkook was not beside you, so you thought that he was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

You head to the kitchen, only to find a messily-written note on the counter.

"Jagiya, I have work today :(. I cooked breakfast for you, it's wrapped in tin foil. I love you."

You crumpled the note. It seems like Jungkook forgot that it was your 5th anniversary, just like last time.

You didn't eat the breakfast he made for you, because you lost your appetite. You spent the day curled up in your blanket, scrolling through social media.
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

You heard the door open, and you immediately sat up. Jungkook greeted you with a tired smile. He crawled up beside you, trying to hug you. You inched away from Jungkook, removing his hands from your body.

"Jagi, what's wrong?" He asked, propping himself up to see you softly crying.

"You forgot it again." You said, wiping unwanted tears.

"Forgot what?" You got frustrated and you decided to yell at him.

"You forgot our fifth anniversary like last time! Do I always have to remind you? Am I a phone to remind you everything?"

"Yah! It's not always you who has to remind everything. You forgot my mother's birthday! Do you know how sad she was when you didn't come? I had to make up an excuse for you! Forget it. I'm so tired, I want to go to sleep." He scoffed.

"Fine then! Go sleep elsewhere for all I care." You pushed him off the bed.

"Aish, this won't do." He ruffled his already tousled hair and pulled you to your closet.
"Hey! What are you doing?" You tried to break free from his grip.

"I'm going to take you to a restaurant." He said, picking out a nice dress for you. "Put this on." He handed it to you and you grabbed it. You turned around and you removed your oversized t-shirt. You quickly put on your dress. You turned around to see a bare-chested Jungkook, trying to choose a shirt.

You pulled out a nice white shirt with little stripes. You shoved it into his chest, and you went out to wait for him in the living room.

He came out and grabbed his keys for the car and you followed him into the garage. He didn't bother opening the door for you, so you opened it, sat down, and slammed the door.

He tried to hold your hand which was placed on your lap. You moved it away and looked out the window.

"Jagiya, I'm sorry." Jungkook briefly looked at you.

"And then you'll do it again? No way. I don't think this is working out, Jungkook. You forget things, and when I confront you about it, you'll always bring up the time I forgot your mother's birthday." Your voice cracked for the nth time.