Chapter eight: The night

Thanks to the money Patryk gave him Paul was able to move forward without much problem, no more than the usual at least, finally he was able to buy proper stuff for Tord who already showed his true colors, still rampaging on the house from time to time, but that was a good signal, it was a healthy little boy and that was reason enough to feel happy about him. Then there was the fact that Paul was able to find a new small job as security guard in a little parking lot, the only inconvenience being the fact it wasn't near the apartment block were he lived and that he had to take Tord with him (there was no one he trusted enough to take care of such a messy child).

Regarding Tord, now that a few days have passed he felt less paranoid about anyone taking him away, the previous days after he took him home he didn't find anyone suspicious lurking around, neither anyone that took special interest on the baby more than the typical "he is so cute" talk, because yes, a lot of people, specially females, started a talk whenever they got eyes on the little one. Funny how out of this situations the one that seemed to enjoy it more was Tord liking the attention they gave him, but Paul wasn't entertained at all, it was annoying, highly annoying, any other male would probably be in heaven and taking numbers, but not Paul who just wanted them to stop and go away. Returning to the boy, he grew a bit more and got sharper, staying awake for longer and crawling even slightly faster, he was kind of restless which got Paul more stressed to stop him, though it was a matter of time that a proper baby jail was done which usually led to loud baby cries. It was time he payed his neighbors back with more noise.

"Ok, just sit there, don't be loud and sleep a bit" muttered Paul as he sat Tord in the small baby carriage, getting the straps in place so the kid didn't get out, then he returned to sit on his chair in front of the computer showing the different working security cameras.

After a loud sigh the boy rubbed his eyelids feeling tired, since his work was at night and Tord got him fully awake the whole night it felt so awfully impossible to take a proper rest, the baby just won't stop! He tried to make both take naps together at least, but those lasted so little with Tord that he felt even more tired when the small one woke up and crawled around minutes later.

His eyes returned to the computer screen followed by a loud sigh, the dim light inside his cubicle just tired his eyes more and more, it was better to break this silence with something that could entertain him a little or else he'll fall asleep in place, so Paul's hand reached for the radio next to the screen and went around the different stations trying to find something that could get his mind working a bit more, noise low to not perturb Tord who has his eyes closed, then he got to the twenty four hour news, that one that repeated the events of the day for those who weren't able to catch up on them during the day, and as he listened to the voice he got the pack of cigarettes out to smoke a bit.

"... -as well, the body of Jason Perk, disappeared a month ago, was found with two bullet shots on the back of his head, thrown to the side of the side road of the 58, there were no clues left behind aside from the bullets extracted from the body. No finger prints, no last calls or witnesses. Those who knew Jason know nothing from the day he disappeared as he left no notes or clues behind, he just took his leave from home one day and never returned. His family and friends are greatly-..."

Hearing that Paul took a long drag as he furrowed his eyebrows, feeling a chill go down his spine, but he wasn't fully surprised, as he listened more, apparently the boy not much older than he was had a terrible lifestyle, drugs were mentioned at some point and that only lead to bad people. Owe money to the wrong guys and you'll end up like this Jason boy.

"Ugh... I'm not even that full of shit... " mumbled after a long exhale, the smoke getting out and sliding out through the crack of the door.

For a few long minutes he kept his ears and eyes occupied, but there was a point where half an hour later, reaching for another cigarette his hand brushed against something in his pant's pocket, pulling it out he was faced that photo, taking him by surprise at first his face lighted up pure red, but then slowly fainting realizing that right now he was completely alone and nothing to be embarrassed about... well, not as much, still a little, tiny bit embarrassed, because he had the pleasure to chat with this boy in person. Oh God, it was still so awkward and even surreal to think about.
Slowly he stood up from his chair and stretched his legs and arms, giving the photo one more look before getting it back onto the pocket, something crossing his head for a fraction of second reprimanding himself immediately for even thinking about it. But it was so tempting. Also how long has it been since...? Jesus...

Walking out of the cubicle he locked the door for Tord's safety as he went to the bathroom, said place was at the end of the parking lot and it was also a good moment to stretch his legs better, walking slowly flashlight in hand, since there was no need to turn on the lights of the whole place for just crossing from one side to the other. When he was on the bathroom he felt his heart speeding up at the thought of what he had in mind to do, feeling stupidly dirty as after getting inside one of the stalls he got the photo on his hand once more , back pressing against the door and gulping hard.

Was it right?

I mean, the boy was handso-... hot, ok, too hot, like literally Paul never saw someone so sexually appealing and it was weird, frustrating and somehow confusing, he never dealt with this kind of things before and right now he had no idea how to confront it, except that right now he felt kinda needy and this was the thing that was causing it. Was it just the photo? Or was the idea of just Patryk? Oh Lord, no, this is the worst. Not that he liked a boy, that was nothing that held him back from his thoughts, it was the fact that he felt such desires towards someone that just was nice to him for few hours, that's one of the parts that felt bad and wrong. But the thought of being the other one in that scene from the pictures turned him on too much to be true, thinking the way this boy would touch him, bite him, kiss him, use him, pleasure him... so many things.

Paul didn't realize when was the moment that his other hand got lower under his pants, his breathing getting a bit heavy as well as some soft sounds escaped his mouth, his hand rubbing up and down over his underwear as his mind went to a totally different scene from where he was now, eyes never leaving the picture as he took this a step further getting his hand underneath the clothing to slowly stroke himself, getting a soft groan coming muffled between his lips, eyes closing for a second.

He didn't had time to enjoy this at all when a loud noise coming from the parking lot caught his attention.
Hurrying to get presentable and feeling all the arousal lost to the sudden sound Paul got out of the bathroom stall getting the photo back on his pants, carefully getting to the door and opening to see if someone was walking around. Maybe someone just came in and a tire clicked? Maybe they dropped something? Maybe even Tord managed to get out and get something thrown around like back at home? There were many possibilities, but something made Paul alarmed and remain very alert and silent, walking slow and lowering to the car's height to not be seen at any moment as he got his back always facing the walls, he couldn't see a thing yet, but it was then that he saw the lights of a car turned on and lying on the ground a male body with a red bleeding bruise on the back of his neck.

That right there made the boy to get back behind the car, his heart speeding like crazy as he felt cold and nervous, holding onto the flashlight that remained turned off tightly, soon his ears caught steps on the ground followed by dragging sounds. Whoever was who hit that man was getting him into the car, and right then the sound of a closing door followed by the car's engine starting made Paul to slowly move and try to take a look out of pure curiosity, but he couldn't see anything more than a dark figure driving the car out of there, passing the red bars after sliding a ticket onto the machine. Paul then hurried to the small cubicle where he was supposed to be working, opening the door almost frantically to find that Tord was still asleep in his carriage, peacefully like nothing happened, he was glad that he got him close to the desk, low enough to not be seen from the big window.

After a long breath the boy felt his muscles relaxing and his heart rate slowing down a bit, a hand against his face remembering what just happened, but he wasn't going to question it anymore, he just hoped this was another one of those situations were police was never involved.

"What the hell..."

//Well, well, well... I had to add some small dirty moment, and since I'm still not sure how dirty I can get in this place I'll leave it on just this. So many ideas about the plot got to me today that I truly wonder how am I going to work them all out, but time to time, all I know is that Paul will have lots of bad times here and there.
(Also apparently I stopped taking time on re-reading my things and correcting them. Ah. Sorry everyone)
As always, thank you so much for reading!