Chapter 4

**A/N: I don't listen to much Lady Gaga, but song made me cry. Till it happens to you by Lady Gaga. **

My heart beats furiously inside my chest as I sit in a corner of my room with my knees drawn up close to my chest. After Blaiz saved me he only left me to call some warrior wolves to drag Zachary's unconscious form away somewhere. Then he put me in the bath and cleaned me up. I couldn't be bothered with the embarrassment of being naked in front of him again. My mind was reeling from everything else to worry about something as small and insignificant as me being nude. Also, my sore body was my main focus at the time.

Now? Now I sit curled into myself as I try to be as small as possible as Blaiz whispers with people out in the hallway. I can't hear what they say over the beating of my heart and blood rushing in my ears. Before I wouldn't have been able to hear like a normal werewolf could, I just heard things like a normal human did, but ever since I sprouted ears last night I have found that I can hear things more clearly now. Except right now as all I can hear is my own heart and blood.

The door slowly opens so I hide my face in my crossed arms that rest over my knees. I don't want to face anyone besides Blaiz, it's hard enough to face Blaiz even. I can feel Blaiz crouch down next to me, but I can also feel the presence of two others.

"Milo?" I wince as I hear my Alpha's hushed voice. "Milo, can you look at me, please?"

I whimper but I peek my eyes over my arms as I cannot disobey my Alpha. Alpha James is crouched in front of me with his Beta, Ridge, crouched next to him.

Alpha James is a big man. He has dark hair and light brown eyes, at his normal height he would stand at six foot five. His muscles bulge from his shirt, the material stretching across his chest tightly and the sleeves clinging to his thick biceps. It's not surprising that he is such a big guy, he does train with the warrior wolves every week.

Beta Ridge is just as big as our Alpha since he trains with him and the warriors as well. He stands at six foot five just like our Alpha too. Only his hair is brown and his eyes are a deep brown. His mate, Beowulf, or Wulf as he likes to be called, is just as large since he is into boxing and trains with the warriors.

"Milo, how are you feeling?" Alpha James asks gently. The gentle tone in his voice sounds so odd and foreign, my other Alpha, Alpha Sebastian, has the gentle voice.

I suck in a deep breath of air. "Humiliated. Betrayed. Guilty. Angry." I list off as my hands clench into tight fists still crossed over my chest.

Alpha James nods his head. "I understand all those feelings and I accept them," He glances at my exposed arms, his eyes lingering on the many bruises there. "Can you tell me truthfully, Milo, about how long this has been happening to you?"

My breathing hitches in my throat as I hide my face behind my arms again. This is what I feared. I feared anyone ever finding out. If they find out how long Zachary has been coming to me they will be disappointed and disgusted with me. I'll be thrown out of my own pack, forced to become a rogue and be forced to fend for myself out in the wild. I can't even protect myself from my own brother, how will I defend myself as a rogue in the wild?

"It's okay, Milo," Blaiz's gentle voice says close to my ear, sending shivers to wrack my body and goosebumps to arise on my skin. "You can tell us the truth,"

"Twelve," I whisper so quietly I barley heard myself.

"Did you say twelve?" Alpha James asks, an anger slipping into his voice.

I whimper and push back into the wall further. He's angry at me. Angry for letting Zachary touch me. Angry for not telling him all those times I was asked if Zachary ever hurt me. He's angry at me and now he will hate me too and throw me out of the only home I have ever known.