Chapter 18

**WARNING**

**A/N: This chapter may be unsuitable for some. This chapter may be triggering. This chapter contains graphic content! Sorry for the horrible insults! This should also be the last warning chapter... maybe.... **

**A/N: Above is the song that I was listening to while writing this chapter, I literally put it on replay. :D It is called Celtic Metal- Fable by Adrian Von Ziegler. I like to listen to Adrian's music when writing because he has so much beautiful music that can really put one in the mood. You can check his work out on YouTube!!**

I stumble back at the suddenly overwhelming scent of fresh rain in the forest as it hits me like a train full of bricks.

Zachary recovers quickly though and lunges for me. I hiss as his claws rake down my chest. He tries to swipe at me again, his claws getting caught in the black shirt still tied around my bicep.

"Nooooo!" I scram at the top of my lungs as my hands pry his claws out of the shirt. The shirt tears but stays on my arm otherwise. "You god damn motherfucking coffin dodging oxygen thief!"

Zachary's head tilts to the side as I breath heavily and hold the shirt to my arm. His lips curl up over his sharp canines and lets out a snarl.

"Fuck you! You know what, you won't improve until your dead! You're so fucking messed up I can't even form an insult you fucking asshole!"

Zachary's eyes widen right before he lunges for me. His mouth snaps at my face but somehow, I manage to grab the bottom of his jaw and nose. I hold on tight as he tries to snap at me but I'm having none of it.

"You're the waste of space! You we're definitely the mistake of a fucking condom! Anyone who ever said they liked, or even loved you, was fucking lying and messed up in their god damn heads! Like Dallas, he fucking loved you and you blew him off to fucking murder your own mate and hurt me! Fuck you, you fucking asshole!"

Zachary tries to snap at me again, my hands slipping over the saliva of his teeth until I stumble back as I let go.

"You cum stain! You're going to fucking die today and no one will care! Maybe I would have cared when I was like, eight, but now? Now I just don't fucking care!" I scream.

Zachary lunges at me again but the hit never comes as a giant gray wolf knocks him out of the way instead. I spit a wad of blood out of my mouth just as a black wolf with a white tip on one of his ears nudges me in the side. I look at the wolf who comes eye to eye with me before I watch as a splatter of blood drips down my arm and onto the floor.

"Alpha James," I mutter just as a dizzy spell takes over my body. I start to stumble backwards but the black wolf catches me so I land on his back. "I'm okay, just, a lot of blood loss and hunger. This is nothing though, trust me, I've been through worse with Zachary," I wince as I start to feel the pain in my body.

A loud howl has me snapping my head to the side to find Blaiz's gray wolf underneath Zachary's brown one. I try to move for them but Alpha James blocks my path with a sharp bark that defiantly means 'no'.

Then a light brown wolf with little patches of darker brown thrown in his fur jumps to help Blaiz. I watch with wide eyes as the three large wolves fight it out. They all let out sharp barks, vicious growls, and pain filled howls. My heart beats furiously as I watch the Rogue snap at Beta Ridge, his teeth ripping at his ear. Beta Ridge lets out a loud pain filled howl as he pulls away with blood dripping down the side of his face from his bleeding ear.

"I-I have to help!" I shout over the loud fighting scene. Alpha James curls his lip and growls at me as he blocks my path to the three fighting wolves.