Chapter 14

Blaiz has a permanent frown on his face. He literally won't let me out of his sight either. He looks at everybody with a scowl like they will be the next to hurt me. He even scowled at Comet until I elbowed him in the ribs and told him to be nice to her.

Comet happened to see me that day in the shed, which was only two days ago. She ended up fussing all over me the next day at breakfast. She even made me my very own special strawberry and chocolate crepes that no one else got! They were so good too!

Blaiz only left me once, to which he left me in the care of Alpha Sebastian, Wulf, plus two war wolves. He said something about having a meeting with Alpha James which he wouldn't elaborate on. I really hope Alpha James wasn't yelling at Blaiz for something.

I don't mind Blaiz watching me like a hawk, because I feel safer with him. I know that if I'm with Blaiz then no one else will touch me. No one even dares to look in my direction now because of the glares Blaiz will give them and the possessive aura he emits at all times. The only ones who will talk to me are the Alphas, Beta Ridge and Wulf—which isn't so surprising—Comet, and a few war wolves. Oh, and Oliver who doesn't even know of the event.

I don't mind no one else talking to me. As long as I have Blaiz and Oliver I'm fine. I like to hang out with Alpha Sebastian but he usually does homework when we do. Wulf is really fun and likes to joke around but he is always either with Beta Ridge or training with the war wolves. Wulf has become as strong as any wolf because of how hard he trains. Comet is super sweet and I could easily see her becoming a good friend of mine. Not my best friend, because I am still unable to trust easily, and best friends trust each other. I know Comet wouldn't hurt me—she's also an Omega so I think I could stand up to her—but she is just too sweet to hurt anyone.

"Milo," I snap my head up from the book I was attempting to read—I was getting to distracted by my thoughts to really read it—to find Blaiz in the doorway of the den. "Could you follow me, please?"

I nod my head and cradle the book to my chest, I'm not quite sure what to do with it since I can't just leave it lying around. Oliver looks up from his playing with Alpha Sebastian as I get up from the couch.

"Where daddy going?" He asks curiously.

I smile wide, my wolf and I really enjoy Oliver calling us daddy. "I'm just gonna go with Blaiz, Oliver, I'll be back," Oliver glances at Blaiz in the doorway, a big smile lighting up his adorable little face.

"Hi daddy!"

Blaiz's stoic face turns soft as a smile appears. "Hey, kiddo,"

"I'll be back, Oliver," I say before slipping out the doorway with Blaiz. Blaiz grasps my hand gently and then starts to lead me somewhere. "Where are we going?"

"To have a meeting with Alpha James," He replies softly.

I falter in my steps so Blaiz slows his long strides to look down at me. We're going to have a meeting with Alpha James? Is he going to yell at me? Is he mad about what happened in the shed? I gulp as my hand tightens in Blaiz's.

I shake my head quickly. "I don't want to," I whimper. "I swear, Blaiz, I didn't kill him. The ax fell itself. I swear, I didn't kill him," I whimper as tears stream down my cheeks.

"Baby, no," Blaiz says as he bends down we can be eye level and cups both my cheeks in his big palms. "We know you didn't kill him, Milo, we just want to ask you some questions is all," He says gently. "Besides, baby, I would have killed him if the ax hadn't. I swear, Milo, I almost lost it when I saw your position,"

I whimper and hide my face in his warm chest. Blaiz wraps his arms around me and holds on tight as I wrap my own around him. He lets me cry for a long time, my tears soaking his black shirt.