Chapter 17

**WARNING**

**A/N: This chapter may be unsuitable for some. This chapter may be triggering. This chapter contains graphic content! **

I wake to the feel of something wet against my neck. A pounding is in my head so I try to move to cover my face from the light that is shining directly into my eyes, but I can't move. My hands and legs are stuck, spread apart. My eyes snap open in fright.

I choke over air as I come face to face with my worst nightmare.

Zachary.

I struggle to move but as I look up I notice I'm chained to the wall by odd handcuffs that are bolted to the wall. I look down and find my feet in the same predicament. The bright light does in fact shine directly down on me like a spotlight.

"Aww, look who's finally awaken," The deep and terrifying voice of my brother's wolf says. "It's been two days now, little lover,"

"W-w-what ha-ha-hap," I try to gulp but my mouth is like cotton. "What happened t-to you?" I whimper.

Zachary smiles evilly as he runs an elongated nail down my bare chest. No! Where is my shirt? That's all I have left of Blaiz!

"You we're a naughty boy, little lover," The wolf growls out. "But, it did bring me to the surface so I guess you did some good,"

"Ho-how did I bring you to-to the sur-sur-surface?" Why can't I talk right now? Oh yeah, I'm terrified.

"Yes, this host of mine got us locked up because he wasn't smart with you. I told him to mark you long before but did he ever listen to me? No, and we ended up in a silver prison." He growls out. "But, being in that prison drove this host crazy. He would purposely run into the walls only to get burnt by the silver. He eventually lost all his strength and it was easy for me to push through. The guards didn't stand a chance against me. The second they opened that little window to slip me my food, I snapped his neck and got loose."

I tremble in fear as he kisses my chest. My eyes shut tightly as silent tears run down my cheeks. "Please, Blaiz, if you can hear me, please, help me." I whimper through a dead mind link. We're too far apart for him to hear. My heart sinks at the information.

"Don't worry little mate, I won't mark you until that vial man gets here. I want him to watch as I mark you this time for good. You are mine, little lover, and that man doesn't seem to understand that. I need to make it clear to both him and you that you. Are. Mine!"

I whimper and snap my head to the side in fright. My body trembles even more as his rough knuckles caress my cheek.

"Aww, little lover, don't fear me. We're going to have a good time together. I will ravish this cute body of yours every day and night. I will make you feel loved and no one will touch you but me. This host let everyone touch you when you were ours. He loved you, yet he let others touch you. I am not like that, little lover. I will be the only one loving you from here on out."

Anger suddenly flashes through me. "Blaiz will come. My real mate will come," I seethe out.

Zachary pouts before curling his lip at me. "Yes, he will come because I left him a nice trail of your blood to follow. It's been two days though so maybe he gave up on you. Maybe he doesn't want you after all and is willingly giving you to me. Well, I am going to take you in three days whether he gets here or not," He runs his nose on my jaw. "Mhm, I cannot wait to sink my fangs into this creamy flesh of yours,"

"What about your true mate?" I ask angrily. "You have a true mate out there,"

He lets out a dark chuckle that makes my stomach drop. "We chose you over her,"