Funny Facts:

Funny Facts:

First of all, I don't know why I picked the song above, HAHA!! 

My baby nephew's name is Blaiz (Spelled this way too) but I've always loved the name! I had the first chapter of Milo written out when I first started Sebastian, and I had my notes written out, so I named my character Blaiz before my nephew was born but I feel like if my sister were to read this she would think I named the character after her son. HAHA. Oh well. (My sister didn't even let us know what her son was named until AFTER he was born!!)

Also, my other sister's boyfriend's name is Zachary and I was just having a conversation with my sister and her boyfriend when I was writing that drunken New Year's chapter of Beowulf A LONG LONG time ago. I was going to change Zachary's name but then it just stuck and I couldn't change it by the time I started Milo. So, I was writing Milo one day and my sister looked over my shoulder and saw Zachary's name. It was super awkward really because Zachary is the villain. 

I wasn't going to write about Milo at all but I didn't just want two books in this series because it's not a series with only two books. So, I decided that since I wrote about the Beta and Alpha that I could write one on an Omega, which I just so happened to write one in Beowulf. So, things turned out all right in the end. 

I am REALLY SUPER FUCKING EXCITED to write the next 4 or so books! I had ALL my notes on that jump drive (I have terrible luck with those jump drives, I'm going to make like 4 copies of EVERYTHING on my jump drives now!) I remember (sort of) how Abram is going go, and sort of Jonah, but the next two I might have to rethink what is going to happen with them. I even have new characters that were going to be added in and I can only remember ONE of those characters (which one of the books was going to be written on!)! 

I am so frustrated about that jump drive! Like seriously I cried over it! 

Okay, so that is all the facts I can remember right now... So just keep Milo in your library so you can be updated on when Abram gets published! 

Have a wonderful day or sweet dreams (if you even sleep) :D

Check out my other works in progress, One Shots (boyXboy) and The Devil Himself (ManXBoy)