Chapter 15

Olive bounces in his car seat in the back seat as Blaiz leads the way to the new house we will be living in. I can't believe he is letting me drive his sexy black matte Jeep Wrangler! He is driving ahead of us in his white Police cruiser since he said it's illegal to let me drive that one. I was a bit disappointed because I thought it would have been awesome to drive that one and push the button for the sirens, but Blaiz sadly told me no. But I bounced back quickly once I realized I was driving his Wrangler instead.

The interior of the vehicle is just as sexy as the outside. The seats are a black leather and the dash and part of the doors are made from a pretty colored wood, although I'm not it's real wood or just plastic made to look like it. The dials and gauges are lit up with a nice shade of red and he has Sirius XM radio. The Jeep is bigger than my junk Nissan car but I quickly got the hang of driving it after Blaiz let me drive it around the property for a bit showing me everting and making sure I was comfortable driving it myself.

Oliver is in the backseat of the Wrangler with me because Blaiz said it didn't feel right putting him in the backseat of the cruiser with the bars and everything. I agreed that it didn't sound right either. Although, I was, and still am, a bit nervous driving with Olive in the backseat.

I've never driven with a child before so I'm making sure to drive extra careful. Plus, the only time I've driven with someone was when I was taking Driver's Ed and when I took my driving test. Other than that, I've never had a passenger, even when I was driving with a permit. Blaiz assured me I would do great though and that we didn't have to go the speed limit until I got more comfortable.

So here we are, driving down the highway going only fifty miles per hour as I get the feel of driving the Wrangler and making sure I don't harm Oliver. Sirius XM plays softly in the background as I follow the white Police cruiser ahead of me. It's already five in the afternoon and we are just now heading to the house because Blaiz said he wanted to go shopping for groceries before we got there. I couldn't go with since I'm in a half shift and people would surely get scared. So, I stayed at the pack house with the Alphas, Beta Ridge, Wulf, and Comet as we played some board games. Alpha James and Beta Ridge even started to teach me how to play Pool.

I watch the right turning signal start to blink on the cruiser so I turn my own right signal on and follow down the dirt road behind Blaiz. The ride was only about twenty minutes and another fifteen down the winding dirt road. The ride would have been quicker if we had been going the seventy miles per hour speed limit.

"Are we there yet?" Olive's little voice pipes up. I glance at him in the review mirror and smile. I still can't believe he's technically mine now. Mine and Blaiz's.

"I think we're almost there, buddy," I answer as the cruiser starts to slow down. "Yeah, we're almost there," I say as I spot the roof of a house not far ahead.

"Can I go pee here?"

My eyes widen and I quickly nod my head. "Yeah, of course," I say with a chuckle.

Blaiz parks the cruiser on a gravel patch that looks like it was made for a vehicle. I park the Wrangler right next to the cruiser just as Blaiz jumps out of it. He has a big smile on his face as he moves around the car to open my door for me.

"Hey, baby," He says with that cheerful smile. "You did great driving this beast," He says referring to the Jeep as he caresses the top of the roof.

I blush and nod my head. "It wasn't bad, I was just nervous with Oliver in the back,"

"I gotta pee!" Olive cries out from the back.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm sorry!" I say quickly and remove my seatbelt. Blaiz chuckles as he pulls Oliver from his seat and sets him on his feet on the pebbles below us.