Chapter 12

**WARNING**

**A/N: This chapter may be unsuitable for some. This chapter may be triggering. This chapter contains abuse, rape, strong/dirty language, and graphic content! Also, the word 'retarded' is used in this and I have to mention how I absolutely HATE that word! **

He's ours. Oliver is now ours. Olive belongs to Blaiz and me now. My wolf purrs at the thought. We have a pup now. We have a mate and a pup. Sure, Blaiz and I haven't completed the mating yet, but I'm satisfied with him just being around me for now. My wolf on the other hand has been bugging me about needing to mate with Blaiz. I don't understand how my wolf could want to do such a thing when we have only been hurt from it in the past.

I shake my head. No, today is going to be a good day which means I cannot have any negative thoughts. Especially thoughts about my painful past. No, I will not allow such thoughts today. I promised Blaiz I would try to get better and the first step is not dwelling in the past. I think. At least, this is how I'm going to approach getting better.

I currently walk outside on my way to the shed to get some gloves and other supplies so I can help out in the greenhouse. I ran into Comet yesterday and promised her I would help her out today, it will give me a good chance to catch up with her and actually do something useful with my time.

I've been just sitting around coloring with Oliver or reading books out in the sun as Blaiz trained with the other wolves. I had to sit on a blanket in the grass right next to the training rink though, Blaiz would hear nothing of me sitting on the porch. He's very adamant about me being close and him being able to see me clearly.

I don't mind how demanding he has been, I find it rather refreshing because deep down I understand that he is just worried about me. Alpha Sebastian has made it a habit to apologize to me every day as well. He blames himself for my flashback, which I tell him every time that he is being ridiculous. He would sometimes sit on the blanket with me next to the training rink and do his homework as I read or played with Olive.

It took a week for Alpha James to finalize everything to make Oliver mine and Blaiz's. He had all the legal paperwork to deal with but we have our own lawyers in the pack that pushed the papers through quicker to get everything approved and finalized. So now Olive is officially mine and Blaiz's pup.

Blaiz had to help with some of the paperwork though since I am technically not old enough to adopt even a werewolf child. Blaiz is old enough because in order for a werewolf to adopt our own kind they have to be at least twenty-one years of age. Blaiz is twenty-three so he had to sign all the paperwork saying he was responsible for Olive if anything should happen. I signed as a Co-signer but I can't officially call myself Oliver's father until I turn twenty-one. When I turn of age I will have to sign more papers renewing the adoption (Blaiz won't have to renew the adoption though).

I just make it to the shed when someone pushes me from behind. I yelp from fright as I stumble forward. My hands catching myself against the shed door. My eyes are wide as I stare at the metal door that caught my fall. Who pushed me? Is Zachary back? The shed is hidden behind thick bushes and the greenhouse so no one would be able to see me here.

My heart start to beat painfully in my chest as my breathing becomes labored. Is Zachary back? Did he escape confinement? Has he come back to kill me for getting him caught?

A hand slips between me and the door as it turns the knob on the door. Then the person pushes me roughly, the door swinging open as I stumble forward. I lose my balance and end up falling on my face. The ground is hard and cold in here. So very cold. Also, very dirty. There is dirt thick on the concrete flooring and dark smudges in random places. The shed smells of fertilizer and dirt.