Chapter 6: Cessation

A/N OKAY SO I'VE BEEN TRYING TO HOLD THIS BUT I REALLY WANTED TO RELEASE IT 😩 SO BECAUSE I AM THAT MEANS I MIGHT NOT UPDATE UNTIL NEXT WEEK BECAUSE I HAVEN'T FINISHED THE NEXT CHAPTER. REMEMBER I LOVE YOU GUYS 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘..... ENJOY!!!❤❤

"I'm sorry. Traffic was insane from the airport."

I said slightly our of breath from speeding to the doctor. I walked over to Dinah, leaning down to kiss her quickly. She put her hand on my face though, pulling back to her so I could kiss her a few more times. I smiled when she let me go, turning to the new doctor.

"I'm sorry. We haven't seen each other in a while."

The rather young doctor waved me off before responding.

"It's fine."

"I know I'm late, but where's Montenegro?"

"She had a patient who believes they're in labor. She's making a home trip to check on them and asked me to cover this check up. If that's alright."

I nodded, just really wanting to see my kid on the screen. During the last visit while I was gone, Dinah found out we were having a boy. So, I was really excited to see him for the first time since the news. She almost didn't go to the appointment because I wasn't there, but I ended up convincing her to go if I stayed on the phone the whole time although I was running around the whole day.

I almost revealed she was pregnant to some fans because I was on the phone with her while I was greeting them outside my hotel. I had my headphones in so both of my hands were free so I could sign stuff and to hug them. But right when Montenegro said "it's a boy" I was in the process of hugging a fan. So we were both just hugging each other and while they were crying from meeting me, I was on the brink of tears knowing I was about to have a son. I had to hurry up and end the impromptu meet and greet so I could finish the call in private.

"Well, let's get started."

He said as he lifted up Dinah's shirt. She was 24 weeks by now so her stomach had an even more noticeable bump to it so she couldn't hide it if she wanted to. She flinched slightly as the gel hit her stomach, sparking a memory in my head.

"Hey, did the pains go away?"

Dinah looked at me quickly, nodding, before looking back to the screen as the doctor was finding different parts of the baby.

"Pains?" He questioned, looking at us. Dinah nodded again before elaborating.

"I had some cramp type pains a week ago for a few days. But they went away."

He furrowed his eyebrows quickly but nodded, turning back to the screen.

"There's a head. And if you look right there,"

He said pointing to the private area on the baby.

"You'll see that this is definitely a boy."

I laughed a little nodding in acceptance.

"I freaking knew it."

"Yeah, yeah. That means I still need my girl though."

I turned to Dinah, smiling making her smile too.

"You act like you're not about to pop out 6 kids for me."

"Say those words together in a sentence again..."

"You're not going to do anything."

I said, leaning down to kiss her again. She rolled her eyes, kissing me once more before pushing me back away from her.