Epilogue EOT

"Michigan!"

I yelled in the mic as I stood in the middle of the stage in the second largest stadium in the world. Which happened to be in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Through our management teams decision, we were on a joint tour. But it wasn't just us on the tour. After not being a group for almost nine years, we all thought it would be a good idea to have a reunion tour. So, at the moment we were in the middle of the Fifth Harmony / Y/N Y/L/N World Tour. Dinah, Lauren, Camila, and Normani all had their smaller individual sets since they were still successful recording artists. Then, I would come out for my joint song with Ally before Fifth Harmony had a full set. Then, I would perform with Dinah our best-selling joint songs before I finished the show with my mini set.

I smiled widely at the crowd as almost 110,000 people screamed back at me. It was always surreal to be in front of this many people but this was a different kind of something.

"How are you guys tonight?!"

I paused again as they screamed once more, laughing a little at the hysteria. They were so loud that at times me and the girls couldn't hear our in ears.

"I know you guys know that the show is over... but I think I can do one more song for you beautiful people. Don't you?"

As I spoke I grabbed my water bottle, drinking half of it while they continued to scream for me to do another song.

"Alright, alright. I'm feeling a little nostalgic. So I'm going to bring it all the way back. You guys remember this?"

When the intro started, they went wild making me laugh as they started singing the song themselves without me doing anything. After smiling at them and gesturing for them to keep going, I actually joined in singing with them.

Oh, little cutie
When you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops
You're my sweetheart
And I'm so glad that you're mine
You are one of a kind and

You mean to me
What,

I held my mic out to the crowd, letting them finish some of the hook before I jumped back in.

'Cause if I got you,
I don't need money,
I don't need cars,
Girl, you're my all.
And...

The first part of the chorus, even though the stadium was already stupid loud to begin with, they screamed even louder as I tried to sing making me look for what caused the reaction. I smiled widely as the two, three year olds who ran out with sound blockers on, laughing and jumping around.

And now I know I can't be the only one,
I bet there heart's all over the world tonight,
With the love of their life who feels
What I feel when I'm...

With you, with you, with you, with you, with you

The crowd sung the rest as the girls hugged me quickly before running back and waving at the audience. Since they were on stage, I changed the lyrics on spot, making it about how I couldn't live without them.

I don't want nobody else.
Without you two there's no one left and
You're like Jordans on Saturday,
I gotta have you and I cannot wait now,
Hey! Little shawty's,
Say you care for me,
You know I care for you,
You know that I'll be true,
You know that I won't lie,
You know that I would try,
To be your everything, yeah.

'Cause if I got you,
I don't need money,
I don't need cars,
Girls, you're my all.
And...

Through the whole song they just jumped around trying to sing the lyrics even though they couldn't fully remember all of them or say them.