Chapter 5: Lovesick

A/N Since apparently I would've gotten in trouble if I didn't post this 😐 here you guys go 😊 ENJOY!!❤❤

It was a month later and Dinah finally had a bump that you could see in everything she wore, unless we bought more clothes or she wore my hoodies. She wanted to keep majority of the pregnancy a secret until she was close to giving birth. Since she was starting to record her next album, whereas I was almost finished, she was going to be MIA regardless, so we wouldn't have to lie fully.

Her morning sickness was starting to irritate her though because of our already crazy schedules. So on top of the fact that we would get home late and up early, she would have to be up even earlier because she would be heaving over the toilet. And her throwing up meant me getting up to help her so she wouldn't feel as bad. Like this morning we were up at 7 due to her morning sickness but got in a 3 the night before in order to leave at 10. She couldn't go back to sleep though so instead we went to the studio an hour early. It was about 4 in the morning now though and we both had just gotten back from spending all day at the studio.

"I'm about to make me something to eat. Do you want anything?"

I shook my head as I started up the steps.

"I just want to sleep."

"I'll be up in a second."

I hummed in response, being too tired to even respond. I took off my pants and shirt as I walked in the room, leaving them on the ground in the path to the bed. I didn't remember when Dinah got to bed after I tucked myself in. All I remembered was feeling like my eyes were barely closed for ten minutes before she was shaking me awake. I groaned when she did, turning to face the opposite side from her putting the blanket further over my head.

"Baby... wake up."

She whined but I didn't answer her, concentrating on going back to sleep.

"Y/N/N."

She said firmly but still like she was pouting. I didn't acknowledge her presence yet, instead feeling around for my phone in the bed. She must've realized what I was doing because she sighed, speaking again.

"It's 4:30."

"Then leave me alone."

"But babe..."

I shook my head as she tried to finish that sentence, groaning as I did so I couldn't hear what she said.

"No. Sleep. Get some. I heard it's better than sex."

"Who said that lie."

"No compliments. Time for sleepy bye."

She huffed, getting off the bed making me sigh and drift back into my sleep. A few minutes later though, she was sitting on the little bit of bed on the other side of me. She pulled the cover off of me making groan now frustrated.

"What Hansen?"

"I want McDonald's."

"I know you didn't wake me up to tell me about your cravings."

She shook her head, placing her hand on her stomach.

"I want you to go get it."

"You can drive. I'm sleeping."

"But... I'm pregnant."

I furrowed my eyebrows together, not understanding how that related to anything.

"And? You can drive. So, drive yourself up the street."

"But I don't wanna drive."

"Then you don't wanna eat McDonald's."