Chapter 3: Hopefully?

"How long do I have to stay like this again?"

She asked breathlessly, trying to calm down from her orgasm. I shrugged, laying back down next to her, propping my head on my hand as I looked at her. Her breathing was starting to slow down and I smiled at her softly. She had her eyes closed, only bottom naked, with her hair in a, now, really messy bun, with her hips elevated slightly. Her face was relaxed and she was starting to hum softly to herself.

"I think they said about a half hour."

I said softly, moving some of the hair that was sticking up back as much as I could. After a few weeks of looking through sperm donors, we finally found the one we wanted to use. Since Dinah was carrying, we decided to find a man that fit me ethnically the best so the child would resemble both of us.

"That's a long time to do nothing."

She said, breathing out. I chuckled out, shaking my head slightly.

"You're making a baby. That's not nothing."

A smile spread across her face as she turned her head, opening her eyes to look at me.

"You're right. It's everything."

My smile matched hers after she spoke. I leaned down, softly kissing Dinah. We both sighed a little as I did, me bringing my other hand up to stroke her cheek gently. She pulled away making me drop my head so our foreheads were touching.

"I'm hungry."

She mumbled making me throw my head back in laughter.

"I hate you."

I said before I sat back up to see her smiling but trying to make it a pout.

"And you say I ruin moments."

This time the almost pout turned into a full blown one.

"Baby please. I'm hungry and I can't move."

I rolled my eyes, moving off our bed to stand up.

"You're so lucky I like you."

I mumbled as I grabbed a t-shirt and put in on.

"What do you want?"

"I'm only going to tell you if you actually go get it."

She said as I was putting on a baseball cap and sunglasses. I chuckled at her as I grabbed the keys, turning back to face her.

"Just tell me woman."

"I want poke."

I sighed, crossing my arms.

"And where am I supposed to be going to get poke from at 8 at night?"

She smiled at me making me roll my eyes.

"My grandma made some yesterday. We were just so busy I could never go and get some. It's already in a container and everything."

I exhaled loudly, even though I really had no problem going to see her family.

"Fine, Dinah."

"I love you!"

She yelled after me as I walked out the room.

"Yeah. I love you too."

--------------

About a month and a half later, I was in a hotel room in New York City. Camila, Sierra, and Diamond were with me. Camila and I had to be here for business and I flew Sierra and Diamond out here from where they relocated in Texas for work. It really was for a reunion because the four of us hadn't been able to spend any time together since before Dinah and I got married. I figured now was better than ever. Especially since I wanted advice from them.