CHAPTER 1 - Beginning

You are just a normal human girl, 19 years old. You live in a common house, not too big, but not too small, near the park. You really dont know your neighborhood. You heard that they are from another universe, and they are skeletons.. Very interesting.. 

You are not very sociable with others. You are shy, always get nervous in the public but you can be very interesting and smart too ^^.
You went to the kitchen, opened the fridge. You have been searching one thing, milk.
"Have I drank all the milk? Maybe I did! *giggles*
I should go to the store. Hmm.. Is there something else I should buy? Hmm.. just milk. Alright then."

You took your wallet and left the house

~TIME SKIP, 15minutes later~

You are walking back home while holding in one bag 3 bottles of milk. As you are looking straight, you see one skeleton wearing a colorful hoodie, colorful hat and glasses that says YOLO.
"This is my chance to say HI, finally!"
As you are running, you didnt see a branch on a road, so you fell.
A skeleton you saw recently has came:
"Ya alrite?"
"Yeah, Im fine, thanks."
He gives you a hand.

"Im Fresh, ya cool neighBROhood, whats yours?"

"My name is (y/r)."
"What a niice name you have."
"*giggles* Thanks ^^."
"Sooo this is your house?" *points at your house*
"Yeah. Yours is this one, next to mine?" *points at the house with weird looking roof*
"Ya, ofc..Sooo.. Wanna hang out later?"
"Yeah."
"Sooo.. i'll be waiting outside at 4pm, good?"
"Sounds good."
"Alrite then, C YA {y/n}"
"See you later!"

"Its not that bad, better than how I imagined" *giggles*
You have entered your house, put the bags on the table.

~FRESHS POV~

"Heh..She is kinda cute.." *giggles*

(SRY IF IT IS TOO SHORT, BUT THIS IS MY FIRST FF SO YEAH.. AND I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS LEL..ILL CONTINUE LATER MYB LELELELE)