CHAPTER 2 - Just Friends, Right?

Its 3:58PM. You are prepared to go outside, just in 5 minutes. You are wearing jean shorts, a really cute short T-shirt and star converse sneakers

 You are wearing jean shorts, a really cute short T-shirt and star converse sneakers

You took your phone and left. Locked the door and turned around. Fresh is waiting you.
He was wearing his regular clothes.
"Sorry if you were waiting!"
"Nah, I got here like 30 seconds ago, ma bruh"
*sigh* "Good then. So where do you want to go?"
"Wanna go to the park? There is goooood Nice Cream"
"Ok then ^^"

"Soo, y/n, how old are you?"

"Im 19 years old, you?""Im 20, just one year difference" *smiles*"Fresh, can I ask you something?"
"Yap, bring it on"

"Where are you from?"
"Me? Heh, Im from an AU which is called Underfresh. Everyone there are Rad like me brah. But I have decided to move cuzz my lyfe got bored."
"But how did you get here?"
"Ma brah Error, i dunno if you know him, the black skeleton, he can go in any dimension he wants, so I went with him, Ink and Jammy; And thats how i got there."
"mm.. Very interesting story. Oh are we at the park?"
"Yeap ma bruh. There is a seat near the Nice Cream man. Im gonna grab some Nice Cream, ya go grab the seat."
"Ok ^^"

~y/n's POV~
Fresh went to buy us Nice Cream. I took a seat and staring at Fresh, wait..Nooo.. We are just friends, arent we? I mean.. He is different. I..

~Fresh's POV~
y/n is really cute in that clothes.. heh.. I wish I could know her better.. Maybe we can be friends.. Ill try to get her! *(TO GET HER TO BE FRIENDS WITH FRESH, NOT MORE!)

Fresh sat next to you, and gave you a Nice Cream. You start to blush little bit, just a little
"Soo y/n, can you tell me something about ya, about your personality, life, relationships maybe?"
"Heh, there is nothing special about me. Im just a regular girl, very shy and very sensitive. And very emotional.. *blushes* And I never had a boyfriend.."
"Heh, very interesting...and cute" *giggles*
"S-SHUT UP! I m-mean Im sorry" *blushes*
You see that Fresh is waving at someone.. That "someone" is going toward us. He doesnt look very happy..eheh
"What do you want now 90's trash? To waste my time maybe?"
"Naaah brah, just want you to introduce to my new friend"
"ermm.. Hi.. My name is y/n, you are Error, right?"
"YOu guessed, now Fresh.. *whispers to him* are you gonna flirt or smth?"
"Noo,, geez we are friends, bruh"
"okokok then, Im going"
"C YA"
"Bye"
"Whatever, you trash"
"Fresh, is error always that mean to you?"
"Yap, but its toootaly ok"
"Ok If you say so"

You kept talking and laughing with Fresh. You seems to like him little bit, but at the same time hiding that feeling from him. *giggles*

And time flies away as you keep hanging out with him.

"Its already evening, heh, time doooes fly fast when you are having fun. Wanna go home?"
"Yeah."
Fresh stares at you for a little bit
"Is something on my face Fresh?"
"NOnoNOnO, I was just..thinking about something"

~Fresh's POV~
Who am I lying to
i cant resist to look at her beautiful eyes..
I mean.. Im not like I like her or something... right?
The clothes she is wearing just makes her really cute *blushes a little"

*sigh* "I had really good time hanging out with you, rite?
"Me too!"
"Wanna tomorrow hang out again?"
"Sound great"
"Ok then, C YA y/n"
"SEE YAAH"

~TIME SKIP - 6 MONTHS LATER~
As the times goes, you kept hanging out with Fresh, and even became close friends...
Fresh called you to come to his place. You accepted his invite.

You got outside and knocked on his door.
"Oh you are here *smiles*"
"Yeah *smiles too*"
You got inside of his house. Walls are painted in paslet blue, the design of his house is very unique. His living room is in very bright colors.

"Wanna drink something?"
"No thanks ^^"
"Ok then. Wanna go to my room maybe? We can listen to some music."
"Okie then *you smiled at him*
You followed him. It seems that his room is upstairs, but where are the stairs?
"Erm.. Fresh, where are the stairs?"
"They are here, but they are invisible."
As you keep going upstairs, they get visible

"How cool!"
"I know, rite?"
You have entered his room. Its big. There is one big pink-blue bed, a closet, a big window where he usually sits, a table where his radio is, one couch and he even has a bathroom. His room is really cool.
"Take a seat.
You took a seat, but Fresh didnt. He went to turn on the radio. He usually listens to music from 90's. Then, he sits next to you. You have kept feeling for fresh since the time you first hanged out with him.

You were playing pantomime. And suddenly, you got slipped by his carpet and fall on his chest.
Both of you were blushing.
"Oh IM SORRY"
"Woah dont need to be sorry.
He puts his hands around you.
"I just want from you to be safe.."
You are looking at each other and you kissed him. He was blushing too so he kissed you. The kiss lasted for 15 seconds.
"Did you like it?"
"Yes, I did.."

*TO BE CONTINUED