CHAPTER 5 - New Friend

~y/n'S POV~
You were kissing with Fresh, and then.. You hear an.. Alarm?
*Beep Beep Beep Beep* (just pretend that the alarm is ringing). You open your eyes and turn off the alarm. You look at the time and it is 09:12 AM.
"So was it just a dream. Damn I have dirty dreams ;-;.... Should I get up and eat or no? If I leave, it would be cold, but if I stay, I will be hungry, but I won't be cold. Hmmmmmmmm..... Welp, too lazy".
-5 minutes later-
"GOD DAMNIT I'M HUNGRY AF cri". You left the bed and went down to the kitchen and made [insert your favorite food]. "MMM yummyy". You are eating like a beast, damn. After you ate your breakfast and you turn on your TV and watch [insert your favorite show, channel etc.]. Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. You open the door and it's someone...new? It's a girl your age, with dark and short hair. Little bit taller, but not too much. And she gives me a biiig smile.
"Hi, you must be y/n, right?"
"Umm, yeah. And you are..?"
"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Lisa. I live in the second house from your right. Can you see it? It's the gray one."
"Oh I see it." She looks so kind. Maybe we can become friends, right?
"I heard that you moved here recently, right?"
"Actually two weeks ago."
"Oh cool. I wanted to say hi, cause I don't know if you met someone here, so I came here."
"Actually, I met some guys. Maybe you know them because you are all in the neighborhood. I met the like skeleton family or something like that. I know that there is one couple with a kid and one guy. All in funky style, if you know what I mean."
"I know them. You mean Fresh, Error, Ink and Jammy?"
"Yeah."
"I know them since they moved here like 6 years ago. We were all hanging out every night, but as time passes, we kinda lost touch. I mean, we don't hang out or something. Just say hi and yeah."
"Oh, I didn't know that."
"But, since you moved here, maybe we can all be friends and hang out, right?"
"That is good idea! Oh and sorry cause i'm in my pajamas. I got up like half a hour ago. And I didn't expect someone this early."
"Oh I'm really sorry. I just wanted to meet you, and forgot that it is really early."
"*grin* It's ok. So do you want to go to the park today?"
"Yeah, let's meet up in 14:30 PM in front of your house."
"Okay, see ya."
"See yaaa." And I closed the door. She seems to be very friendly. Maybe we can all be together, like a squad. But first, I should change T-T.
It's 13:34 PM. I didn't talk to Fresh since the Par-. You got interrupted by a nofitication on your phone. It's Fresh!
F: Yoo!
Y: Eya!
F: Waddup?
Y: Nothing much, you?
F: Same. Wanna go somewhere today?
Y: Oh sorry, but I can't. I am going later to the park with Lisa. She told me that you know her, right?
F: Hmm.. that sounds familiar.
Y: She lives near us.
F: Oooooh, Lisa. I remember.
Y: I'm really glad ^^.
F: But still, it's really bad that you are busy today. Wanna go tomorrow?
Y: No wait. Want to go with us maybe?
F: If you don't mind.
Y: Yey. Ok I have to go. See yaa!
F: C yah!
Oh this is going to be great. I'm soo happy. I'll just call Lisa if she is okay with it. Oh wait, I don't have her phone number. Danm it. I'll ask her later.

EYYAH
SRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE. I DIDNT HAVE ANY IDEAS (besides that you wanted lemonz) AND SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYZ WAIT T-T
AND
2.2K READS?!?!?!?!???
LIKE GUYZ
THIS IS NUTZZ
I CANT BELIVE
IN LIKE 4 MONTHS 2K READS
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH

AND
I MAY BE NOT ACTIVE AGAIN BECAUSE SCHOOL (go figure)
AND ILL TRY MY BEST TO NOT KEEPING YOU WAIT

(711 WORDS)
PEACE OUT ✌️
~MEGA