CHAPTER 6 - Jealousy

Y/N's POV
Somehow, I got her phone number. Maybe I should call her (for those that forgot, y/n talks about Lisa). I don't know if this is her number. Oh well, it's 13:30. I should go to grocery store. Because I barely have something. I better be going now.

Y/n left the house and suddenly, she bumped into Fresh. Fresh turnes around and gives y/n a smile while looking at her with his shades. Y/N backed up a little bit and apologies because of her carelessness. Fresh put his hand on her shoulder and gave her (again) a smile. And then, Lisa came all happy. She waved at Fresh and Y/N. They waved her back. Lisa first hugged Fresh so tighty, that he couldn't breathe (poor Fresh), and hugged y/n.

Y/N's POV
"Heheh, we met little bit earlier. *giggles* So what's up?"
"Oh nothing, I was going to see Fresh about something. Because we need to go somewhere and yeah.. little bit private. I hope that you understand that there isn't anything between us *blushes a little bit and giggles*"
"Oh yeaah, we were planning to finish something, but still, there is enough time. We will be outside for about 2 hours. Sound good dawg?"
"Oh yeah hehe.. So I need to go to do the groceries. See ya!"
"C ya" Lisa and Fresh said at the same time.

Y/N left them. As she was going further and further from them, y/n felt a little bit jealous. They are good friends and other, but she felt that there is something going on between them. Y/N doesn't want ro ruin their friendship, but she wants to be little bit closer to Fresh. But still, she will see him later. Y/N smiled and continued walking.

-TIME SKIP-

Y/N finished groceries and started walking towards home. She passed Fresh's house. Y/N saw him and Lisa at the windows. She went straight home, dropped the bags and went up stairs so fast, so she can have a better view. She slightly moved the curtains, enough to see what's going on! Fresh and Lisa were by the window, but didn't do anything special, they were only talking. Which was ok.

As time flies, Y/N got tired of "spying on them" and layed on her bed and took her phone. She opened Instagram, and first what she saw was a picture of Lisa and Fresh that was uploaded 20 minutes ago. Y/n closed Instagram. Is she jealous because Lisa and Fresh are together right now? Or she likes Fresh a little bit? The emotion and thoughts were all over her head. Y/n later fell asleep.

While she was sleeping, someone or something entered her room and set on her bed. Y/N slightly opened her eyes and saw Lisa and Fresh. She rubbed her eyes and took her phone to see what time it is.

"OH MY GOD IT'S 13:45! I'M SO SORRY THAT I FELL ASLEEP. I WAS SO TIRED AND I-" *she got interupted*
"Shhh.. don't worry, we are not mad at you. *Fresh takes off his shades and lookes at Y/N with his shiny, purple eyes that has one heart in it and blushed little bit*
"You don't have to apologize because you fell asleep. It happens. But we are together right now, so we can hang out at your place, can we?"
"Aw why not, let me just wash up my face." Y/N went to bathroom to wash her face and left. She went downwards and showed a gesture to go down. Lisa and Fresh went downstairs. Y/N put some popcorn to flyout.
"Y/N, you have a nice place to be honest hihihi. I wish mine was likr yours."
"Thanks!" *y/n gave a smile as she was holding a big bowl full of popcorn and sat next to Fresh*
"I have an idea. Do you guys want to play truth or dare?" Fresh looked at Lisa and Y/N.
"HECC YEA, LET'S PLAY!"
"Yeah."

(ok so next chapter will be only truth or dare, comment anything you want either ask them or give them a dare
Peace Out ✌️
Mega)