CHAPTER 3 - y/n...

~y/n's POV~
"Since the kiss, I always think about Fresh..Whats wrong with me..I cant even focus on a book. *sigh* Ill go drink some water." You went to the kitchen to grab a glass, but your hand started to shake. At one moment you started to feel dizzy and fainted.
~Fresh's POV~ 
"I wonder if I should ask y/n on a date, should I? Ill go call her. What she declines my invite? What If she doesnt love me? But she said that she liked the kiss.. GAAaahH, What should I do? You know what, Im gonna call her. I mean she isnt busy or somethin'."He grabbed his phone and called y/n. Its dialing, but she isnt answering. 
"I know that she is home. Hmm.. Im gonna knock on the door." He left the house. He started to blush little bit.
"Here I go.." *knock knock* Nothing happened. 
"Ill try again." *knock knock* Nothing happened.
"Ill go see through the window. I can see her...laying on the flor?.. IS SHE OK?!"
~No one's POV~
Fresh saw that y/n was laying on the ground. So Fresh tried to open the door, but it was locked. Because of that, Fresh only could break through the window. So he did that. He made a little bit of a mess, but he will clean that later. He picked y/n in a bridal style and brought to his house. 
~y/n's POV~
"Wh-where am I?"
"In my bedroom."
Fresh is sitting on the edge of the bed.
"W-what happened to me?"
"Heh, ya fainted, so I brought you here. Go drink some water."
Fresh gives you a glass of water. You take the glass, but you spill some water.
"Oh I-Im sorry."
"Dont worry, its just a water."
"If you say so."
After you drank watter, you put it on a table next to the bed. And you fall asleep.
~Fresh's POV~
"Im just happy to see that she is ok. *blush* heh she is cute when she sleeps. Hmm.. I feel sleepy too *yawn*. Im gonna *yawn* take a *yawn* a little naaaap." I fell asleep next to y/n. I can hear her heartbeat. I can feel that she is little bit hot... I want to hug her so bad...
~TIME SKIP~
~y/n's POV~
"I have opened my eyes. I see that Fresh hugged me so hard that I cant move. I also saw that Fresh took of his glasses. I was wondering how does his eyes look. *sigh* Since I cant do anything, Ill just continue sleeping." You feel that something is moving. That may be Fresh waking up. His eyes are..really..cute. And his upside hart..

"Ya like my eyes?"

"YEET!"
"*giggles* I did scare you?"
"*blush* mhmm.."
"Awhh.. Im sorry."
He leaned his head and kissed me.. 
"y/n..Can I ask you something?
"yyeah.."
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
I WAS BLUSHING LIKE CRAZY. My heart was beating very fast. Fast enough that even Fresh could hear it.
"Does that mean YES?"

"Ye..Ye-Ye-yee...s"
"You are cute when you do that."

A/N
SRY IF IT WAS TOO SHORT BUT MY HEAD IS EMPTY. LITERALLY. I DONT HAVE ANY IEADS, BUT THIS WILL DO THE JOB ^^ 
SOOOO YEAH..DONT BE MAD LEL

PEACE OUT ✌️
~MEGAAAA