CHAPTER 6.5 - Truth or Dare TIME

(A/N Before you start reading, this chapter does MAY affect the plot of the story. So if you feel bored to read this chapter, you can skip, but as I said, if this chapter affects the plot, I will put in next chapter a paragraph from the previous (this one) just for those that won't read this one. And in this chapter will be one new character aka Writer-Chan aka Mega that will not affect the plot. She (or me) will be here just for the Truth or Dare chapter so no need to worry ^^. And I'm so sorry for not updating for like 2 months. The reason is that I'm always outside and usually don't have time for the chapters, and I was on the vacation (came back this evening (07.07.2017.). I will try my best to update more (plz don't get mad at me >-<) Soooo here we goo~)

~Y/N's POV~
So we were all sitting on the floor, eating popcorn and suddenly someone just appeared next to me.
"Yooooo waddap here comes dat boiii. My name is Megaaa, the writer of this story and I will be with you to do the Truth or Dare thingy." She said with the phone in her hand and looking at us while smiling. At first, we looked at her puzzled and then we remember what she meant.

"Oh damn I forgot about that, ups." I said with my hand at the back of my neck and smiled shameful. Fresh took some popcorn, while Lisa was laying on the floor, and Mega was looking at her phone.

"Oh I found the Truth or Dare requests. Oke people, get ready for the requests~." Mega said with the sadistic smirk. (A/N Shit perverted af) As I looked her, I felt the shiver going through my body. Lisa was shocked at first because of Mega. Fresh seemed to be ok with it.

"Soooo here we gooo. Oh I already found one. It's from @TheMysticGlori (pozz za nju) and she has a truth and a dare. So let's begin with the truth. She asks if Lisa likes Fresh. Uuuuuu Truth here pleasee~." Mega said with her sadistic tone. Damn I'm shivering when I hear her voice.

Lisa looked shocked. Fresh too, but they were avoiding eye contacting.
"W-we are just f-friends. N-nothing more.. R-right Fresh?" Lisa said with her shaking voice.
"Yeahh.. Nothing more, dawg..." He said the last word with lower voice. I mean, they are close friends and they know each other longer than I do, but they are now avoiding to look at each other. Maybe they were toget-

"OKee let's continue. I said that the TheMysticGlori has a Truth AND A DARE. And have in mind that she isn't the only one. There are moooooore and mooooore requests etc." Mega has cut me. Phew I hope that nobody has heard what was I talking about.

"So the dare from her is. Hmm." Mega leaned towards me and whispered me something. This one will be good. So Fresh was sitting on the floor and looking at me puzzled. I leaned towards him. We were so close, and I.. HAVE STARTED TO TICKLE HIM ALL OVER HIS BODY. As I was tickling him, he lays on the floor and starts to laugh, asking me to stop, but I refused. I accidentally took off his glasses and looked at his dreamy eyes. Holy shit they are so gorgeous.
"Um (Y/N), you are blushing a little..?" Oh damn I'm blushing, shizzz.
"Ohhh someone's blushing, hehehe." Lisa said while looking with the grin on her face.
"LET'S JUST CONTINUE PLZ!!!"
"Oh okay. Shesh someone's in hurry today damn." Mega said while scrolling though her phone.

"So the next one is from CupCake370 and she has something for everyone. Hm let's start with you Fresh. You have a dare to kiss both of the girls. Oh this will be fun~~." Mega just put her phone at the floor, took the bowl with popcorns and watched us. Well this will be akward.
"Well, who want's first?" Fresh asked blushing and lowering his voice.
"(Y/N)?" Fresh looked at me. I became red as a tomato.
"Will you be okay if I do this quick-" He cut himself and kissed me. My eyes have widen. It lasted for about 10 seconds and he stoped. I looked at him blushing like a tomato. He just gave me a smile and laughed. Now he has to kiss Lisa. Why do I feel a jealousy again. Fresh leaned towards Lisa and kissed her too. I just turned around and stood up. After Fresh was done, Lisa stood up too and we went to the bathroom to wash our faces because of the sudden heat.

~Fresh's POV~
Hehehe. To be honest, I kinda wanted to kiss (Y/N). As she left the room, blushing... Dawg, she looked cute with a blushing face. Lisa left too. So I was in the room with only Mega, who was just eating popcorn and watched us.. Welp this is a little bit awkward.
"So do you like (Y/N)~?" Mega asked me. I wish that I could answer, but I'm a little scared that if I say the truth, that she will pass to (Y/N). So I just kept the silence. (Y/N) and Lisa came back. (Y/N) was still blushing. Oh my god she is cute..

"Yoooo Fresh. Earth calling Fresh:" Mega waved a hand over my face until I realized that. So I just backed off a little.

~Y/N's POV~

So I came back. Fresh was smiling at me. So I responded with a smile too. I sat at the floor and looked at Mega and waiting for the next one.
"Ok we all here? Ok we are. The next one is for (Y/N) and she has to go outside and scream "Error is a dirty glitch" Ok this will be interesting too." Mega said and looked at me. This won't be hard, I guess. I stood up and opened the door. I inhale and..
"ERROR IS A DIRTY GLITCH!!!!!!!!"

Everyone's eyes were on me. But suddenly, I hear Error screaming in glitches.
"SHUT THE FFFFUCK UP!" We all laughed and I closed the door. I sat down and looked at Mega.
"And for Lisa, you have to tell us (again) if you have a crush on Fresh."
"I've already said. I don't have a crush on Fresh." She said a little bit pissed of
"Oke don't be so harsh, geez.."

"Oh this is the good one hehehe~. It's a dare from rosalienights13 and Fresh has to kiss Lisa in the LIPS~. Ok go on I can't wait for the (Y/N)'s reaction." Writer-Chan said the last sentence with a little bit lower voice. Maybe she didn't want from me to hear that? Maybe.

Fresh kissed immediately Lisa and backed off. He didn't look so pleased. But Lisa's eyes have widen and looked at him. He avoided an eye contact with her. Is something wrong with him?
Is he pissed? I don't know. But Mega was hopping something for me and my reaction. I felt little bit jealous, but later I was I don't know how to describe. Maybe I didn't have feelings at that moment? Mega looked at me disappointed. Get rekt Mega. I sticked out my tongue as she looked at me like pissed off.

"Tsk. Ok so for Y/N I ha-"
"YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK THIS SHIT, I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" I cut her with anger in my voice. "I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT UGH!!" I went upstairs to sleep.
Mega, Fresh and Lisa were still downstairs.
"Well, I should be going cuzz someone just got mad as fuck. Sooo peace out then." Mega suddenly disappeared. Fresh and Lisa were still downstairs. "What the actual fuck just happened?" The confused skeleton and girl said at the same time.

GAHHH FINALLY
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT
AND THANK YOU FOR 7K READS; CAN WE REACH 10K??
PEACE OUT PPLZ, C YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER~
~Mega Kawaii Chan