CHAPTER 4 - Part 3 - Going home

~y/n's POV~
The mysterious guy just left, when he saw Fresh. Everyone were staring at us. It was really akward. After 5 minutes, everyone were doing their business. Fresh gave me a smile and went to his bro Geno. At the moment, I was really confused. So, I went to the toddy stand. Took a little bit and left. Music was good. Monsters / people were dancing around. When I drank the toddy, I have gone to the restroom. There were female monsters, especially by the mirror. Doing their makeup.
When I left the restroom, I felt that someone was behind me, but I was little bit scared to turn around. So I continued going towards living room. Suddenly, the music has stoped. Everyone were gasping, but then someone knocked on the door. Error have opened the door, but no one was there. Hm, maybe there are kids who like to troll other people. Error the closed the door and turned on the music. Everything was ok, but Fresh. He looks very serious. I never saw him like that.

~Fresh's POV~
Y/N came, and asked me:
"Fresh, are you alright? You seem to be little bit.. serious about something?"
"Nah, I'm alrite!"
"No Fresh, you are not fine! I can see by your face."
"Ok ya got me.."
"Do you feel talking to me about that?"
"Yes, BUT let's find a room to be alone. I don't want anyone to hear this."
We went upstairs to Errors and Inks bedroom. (NO ITS NOT WHAT U THINK, U DIRTY SINNERS) I took off my shades, and started to talk.
"You know what happened about 1 hour ago? When someone went toward you?"
"Yeah, what about that?"
"I know who was that guy, and I know what he wanted to do with you, just because you are a human. *sigh* His name is Lust. He is little bit.. perverted, if you know what I mean? And the name of his timeline says everything. UnderLust... He just want to flirt and bang. And he even tried to bang with me (wot)."
"But how yo-"
"LONG STORY, BLAME ERROR."

~y/n's POV~
Sooo, Fresh was just worried about me. Awhh, that's soo sweet. It was 23:47PM. Fresh asked me if we want to go home. I was ok with that so we left the house and have gone towards our homes. Fresh wanted to hold hand, and we did hold hands until we were near park. We found one empty branch and took a sit. At one moment it was really akward, but suddenly, it srarted to rain. Fresh took off his hoodie and put it above my head. We were running like crazy.
We are in front of his house, he unlocked it and turned on the lights. I closed the door behind. We were extremly wet. When Fresh looked at me, I started to laugh. Then he too.

"We are really wet. *laugh*"
"YEEAH. Want to take a shower?" When Fresh asked me that, we were blushing.
"I mean, I have to, but I don't have anything to wear after that."
"I'll give you my clothes."
I went upstairs towards his bathroom. I closed the door and took off my clothes. When I turned the water tape, I heard that Fresh was going up. I was blushing like crazy. He only got up just to wait to give me the clothes.
When I finished with the shower, I opened door a little bit, enough to my hand make through. I took the clothes and left the bathroom. It was little bit big, but I won't mind that. Fresh was blushing. I was blushing too.

"You look.. c-c..cute in my clothes.."
I don't know what to say.
"T-thanks."
Then, I sat on the bed, but Fresh was leaning towards me. And we kissed. Then we broke from a kiss, and he pinned me to his bed.

HAHAHAHHA U THOUGHT THAT I wAS GONNA CONTINUE
R3KT
BUT I WILL DO LEMONZZ AYY
AND ILL TRY TO BE QUICK (MY SCHOOL T-T)
BUT STILL

1K READSSSS???!!!!
OMG

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY
ONLY THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME
I MAY BE REPEATING BUT, THANK YOU GUYYZZZZ :DDDDD

SO AS I SAID, IM GONNA DO LEMONS FOR 1K (RLLY MEGA)
FOR THOSE THAT DONT LIKE LEMONS, DONT READ IT

(734 WORDS)
PEACE OUT
~MEGA