CHAPTER 4 - Party - Part 1 Weird Dream

y/n's POV
*Sigh "Im soo tired. I dont know why. And I didnt do anything today. How lazy I am right now." My phone started to ring. "I wonder who is it". I picked the phone. Fresh was calling me. 

F=Fresh
Y=y/n=your name

F=Heyaaah
Y=Heya
F=Whacha' Doin'?
Y=Just chillin', and you?
F=heh..Nothing. Wanna go the one party. Ma brah Error is the Host. You know him. We met him in the park couple of days ago. The black dude, has a crippling depression.
Y=Oooooohh. I remember him. So when will the party start?
F=At 9:30PM, not too late?
Y=Nononono its not.
F= Ok then. C yah in front of your house at 9:15PM.
Y=Ok See yaa. 
F=Ill be waiting for you..cutie..
Y=YEET!

I hung up the phone.. 

*blush* "Gosh.. Im blushing like crazy..Did he just.. called me..cutie..? Waaait.. Does that mean,  he likes me? I meaan, Its not that I like him too..Does he even have a girlfriend? Heh, probably. I mean Look at me, Im ugly. He cant like someone like me, can he..? Just, dont panic, verything will be alright. The party will be awesome. Just dont think about him too much. How can I relax..? HMmmmmmmm. Ill just take a relaxing bath." I went to the bathroom, turned on the water, took of my clothes and go in a bath. 

~TIME SKIP~

"That bath was soo relaxing. I wish I do this more often heheh.Ill go watch some TV, maybe there is something interesting on it. Hmm let me see what time is it. Its 5:23PM. Ill go take a little nap. I hope that I dont oversleep. And if I do, Ill be soooo mad at myself. Just because of that, Ill set an alarm at lets sayy... 8:50PM." You went to your room and laid on your comfy bed. "I hope that I wo- *yawn* -nt oversleep." You fell asleep.

~DREAM~

"Where am I?" You are in some kind of an empty room. At the other side of a room you see a door. "A door? Ill go check it." You went towards the door. It doesnt have a door handle. "Thats odd. What kind of a door is thi-" Suddenly, the door just disappeared. You turned around, and you see the same door at the end of the room. You suddenly felt confused. So you went toward the door. But this time, you were running. When you were in front of the door, there was a door handle. So you opened the door. In another room, Fresh was there and couple of the girls that were very familiar. But from where? One of the girls tried to kiss Fresh, but he hut her in the face. And have gone away. And disappeared. Then, the girls were staring at you. One girl said: "Hey girls, its that weird one, from our school. You thought you could get away from us. Heh, At one point you were about to win, but we wont go away from YOU!" One girl grabbed you and hit you in the face. You felt that you were about to cry, but you stayed strong. "Awh. Who is a crybaby. Oh yeah, you. You alway cry, even when someone calls your name. No one will ever hang out with you. I mean, just look at you. You look like you didnt took a shower 2 moths." The girls were laughing, and you were on the ground, crying. Girls started to kick you. Every time, they kicked you stronger and harder. At one time, you hear a noise. Sounds like an..

You woke up. It was an alarm. "Its was just a dream. I hope I never see them again, ever again. What time is it? Its 8:50PM. Its not that late. I guess. Still, I have to get ready for the party". You went to your closet. As you open the closet, you start to think what that dream had to do with you. You didn't see them like 5 years ago.. "Hmm... NAaah, I don't have to waste on that dream. Still I don't have anyyyything to wear." After you "dig" through the clotches, you have found the one you want to wear. *sigh* "Finally! But i have to write a reminder to buy more clotches. I only have like one full closet. I need more!" 

It's 9:13 PM

It's 9:13 PM. You are all ready for that party. You only have to wait to Fresh to call you. *Ring Ring*. You hear your phone ringing. You went to the table where you left the phone. It' a text message from Fresh. He is waiting me. So you took your keys and phone and left the house. Fresh was outside. And.. was he blushing? But I gave him a smile. He smiled me too. And we went to the party. 

*Ehhhh I know... I didn't write ANYTHING. I'm sorry, but I didn't have any ideas. And I was always outside. Barely on a computer. And
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 200+ READS. I JUST CANT BELIVE. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH <3
Ok then 
Peace Out!
~Mega