A/N

Been a while, eh?
I just figured I would fill you guys and gals in on some things for the future.
First thing's first, I probably won't be making a How Contracts Are Broken.
I will, however, still be going through with Broken Contract: Keiko Sakura. There are going to be others by the names of Broken Contract: Maia Donavan on the account Felmight, Broken Contract: Hana Akemi on BlueHollywood, and Broken Contract: Suzume Miki on gamerlover2020's account.
Each story has a different timeline and I'll post in this book when each of those come out.
Ah, if you couldn't tell, all those people are my friends. Well, Felmight is a collaboration account and Artiee is the author of Maia's story.
I am also coming out with another book called Souls to Ash, this book isn't as important to the story, but there is a character or two in that book from this story.
I would also like to mention in the Broken Contract series, there are many new characters and you may be surprised to find a particular character in there sometime~
But if you want to get acquainted to the new main characters, Keiko, Hana, Maia, Suzume, and Risa, I suggest you check out our short stories on the Felmight account, you might enjoy them.
As you can tell, this is a big project we're putting out for you guys and it changes and grows as each day progresses, as we talk about it often.
We would love to have you guys check it out, so stay tuned!
~Revi