Barry Allen Brings Home An Alien!

STAR CITY

Barry's first stop was to the familiar city where Team Arrow operated. He discovered John Diggle and Oliver Queen scouting a warehouse, as usual when he ran into them. He plucked the two men from the warehouse, then, in the interior of Oliver's apartment, he let time catch up. 

Diggle, instantly, sprinted outside to release his barf over the edge of Oliver's balcony. 

Barry winced. "I'm sorry, man, I--"

"It's okay!" shouted Diggle, through his heaving. 

Oliver closed his eyes, taking deep, tense breaths to refrain from screaming at Barry. 

Felicity exited from a door across the living room. She set her tablet on the table, crossing her hands over her bare arms from the slight breeze. She noticed the door opened, then Diggle throwing up over the balcony, and her lips split in shock and minor worry. 

"Hey," greeted Barry with a smile.

"Hi, Barry," she sighed. 

"So, who was that guy?" he asked Oliver. 

"That was Vigilante, and we nearly had him!" 

"You 'nearly had him'? Ollie, he looked like he was about to Scarface you guys."

"Barry, is there something I can do for you?" snapped Oliver. He jabbed, "Another evil speedster to help you with, or--"

"Maybe, actually," said Barry, tilting his head, "but that's not why I'm here!"

"What's so urgent that you had to rush to Star City?" asked Felicity. 

A grin broke out across his face. For suspense, Barry paused, then whispered, "Aliens."

"Aliens?" asked Oliver. 

"Aliens," he confirmed. 

"I swear to God, Barry, my life was somewhat normal before I met you," snapped Diggle, wiping his mouth repeatedly with his sleeve. 

Barry offered a coy smile. 

Thea Queen then entered into Oliver's apartment. She shuffled into the living room, holding up a document in her hand. She slowed when she noticed Barry speaking. 

"Look, okay, they're real and they're already here and, from what Lyla told us, this doesn't appear to be a visit for peace," explained Barry.

Felicity softly mumbled, "Oh, no."

"Lyla knows about this?" asked Diggle darkly.

"Yes, Lyla, came to--"

Before Barry could finish his sentence, Diggle was mumbling angrily under his breath and stomping out of the front door. 

"Where are you--" tried Barry.

"I called Thea," interrupted Felicity. 

"Uh, yeah I came to have you sign this before the City Council went into mutiny, but that can totally wait. Count me in," she said. 

"For what? I thought you retired," said Oliver accusingly. 

"Yeah, but it's--- it's aliens," she stuttered, in a 'how can I miss this' sort of tone. 

"Awe, that is so cute, you guys are just gonna get together and go fight some aliens-- have you lost your minds?! They're aliens, and there is only four of you!" reminded Felicity worriedly.