You'll Have To Count Mel Out

The meta-bomb was dropped by the Dominators, which prompted Cisco and Sara to simultaneously figure out how to pilot the Waverider and how to capture the bomb before it fell against the surface. It took them no longer than thirty minutes to catch it in a tractor beam to slow it down, at least. 

Everyone else took the fighting to a rooftop on the edge of the city, secluding them from the rest of the city. They fought together while Barry distributed nano-tech on every Dominator he could get his hands on. 

Worldwide, Dominator were still attacking. Kara and Barry took them on together, attaching devices to every Dominator on Earth. 

"All devices are planted. Let me know when baby Melody and I can bring the pain," cooed Felicity. 

"Baby's first 'Save the World,'" joked Ray.

The fighting on the rooftop commenced, everyone looking out for one another while simultaneously beating up Dominators of their own. They took out as many Dominators as possible as Firestorm found a way to condense the bomb.

"Do it now!"  shouted Barry. 

In the midst of their fighting, the Dominators stopped throwing punches. They all tumbled backwards, their hands over their ears. Every Dominator on the rooftop left first, screeching loudly. They used their teleporters to transport back to the ship, every single one of them.

Oliver sighed. "We did it."

"No, Oliver," said Kara.

"We all did it," corrected Barry. 

xxxx

In the safety of the S.T.A.R. Labs hangar, the President insisted on honoring the team of heroes with recognition for saving their world. Tech Support received no special shout out, though it hadn't mattered. They knew their duties, and figured it was safer to not be in the public eye. 

When the President and her team of press dispersed from the hangar, it was party time. 

Felicity greeted everyone with a bottle of champagne in one arm and baby Melody in the other. She cheered, "Baby's First Popped Bottle of Champagne!" and posed for a picture for Caitlin. 

Barry tried to scold Felicity for promoting alcohol to his child, but he couldn't help but laugh. Some part of him knew it was likely, if she was still alive, Parker would have made the same joke eventually. 

"Can I hold her?" asked Kara, when Felicity began pouring her a glass. "One last time, please."

"Oh, yeah. She's all yours," agreed Felicity. 

Kara took the baby and her glass of champagne, then noticed a meeting between Barry and Oliver. She headed their way. 

"It's like looking into a mirror," said Felicity thoughtfully.

Ray tilted his head, eyes squinted after Kara, too.  "Yeah, you know what's funny? She really kinda looks like my cousin."

Kara joined her friends. "Hey, guys. Any of you ever save the world before?"

"Last year," said Barry casually. 

"Mhm," agreed Oliver. 

"Never gets old, does it?" asked Kara. 

Barry nodded knowingly. "It sure beats screwing up the world."

"Hey, you are too hard on yourself," frowned Kara. 

"That's usually what people tell me," joked Oliver.

"And for good reason, I'm sure," said Kara softly. She continued, when Oliver glared, "but, back on my Earth, its just me and my cousin. Between the two of us, we're more powerful than--"