Barry Allen Is At Fault For Everything!

"Want to try a roll-call?" asked Barry. 

"Yes, I can do this," agreed Kara, landing next to Barry. She started to move away, which prompted Melody to whimper, causing Kara to turn back. She frowned, confused, then moved away again. Melody whined. 

"I think she wants you," said Barry, amused. He looked to Melody, then pointed to Kara. "You want Supergirl, Mel?" 

"Oh, I'm not very good with--" Kara tried to deny, but Melody was placed into her arms. Barry positioned Kara's arms to hold his daughter better, then sent her off to the end of the line to name all the occupants in the room. 

"Hi, cutie," cooed Thea, poking Melody's smiling cheeks. Her action wasn't noticed by the baby girl, as she was too interested in Kara to take notice to anyone else. Her small fingers traced the 's' on her suit. She frowned, as if she noticed it wasn't the normal lightning bolt she normally got to touch. 

"Oliver," guessed Kara.

"Green Arrow," he corrected.

"Dig," she tried, moving along. 

"Spartan," added Diggle.

"Thea."

"Speedy."

Kara nodded, turning to the Legends. "And Sara?"

"White Canary."

"Jax and... Professor Stein...?"

"Firestorm," they said together.

"Ray."

"Uh, Palmer. The Atom," introduced Ray. He bent over to shake Melody's hand with his finger. "Hi, beautiful girl." 

Kara smiled at the interaction, then turned to the last unnamed man on the team. "Mick?" she guessed.

"Hm? Oh, Heat Wave," he said.

"Iris, Caitlin, and Felicity," said Kara when she turned behind her, to where the ensemble of regular people were gathered.

"Yes," said Felicity.

"Whoo!" cheered Kara, sharing a bright smile with Melody. She danced slightly with the baby before turning to Caitlin. "And you have cold powers, but you can't use them?"

"You have powers?!" asked Felicity. 

"It's a long story," sighed Caitlin. 

"Hey, Barry?" asked Iris quietly, sliding closer to her friend. "So, Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, my God, he just got so much hotter," breathed Iris.

Barry stared at her, appalled. "Oh, my God."

"Okay, Cisco, we should probably get started," suggested Oliver impatiently. 

Cisco lazily hit a button on his computer, projecting a photo on the side of the truck. 

"These are the Dominators. We don't know much about them," started Barry. 

"Except they're really strong," added Kara, her voice childish, because she was speaking to Melody. "I heard a lot of stories about them when I was a kid. They came to my planet before I was born. They did experiments on my people, killed a lot more."

"Well they're not the only ones with superhuman strength, I hear," said Thea, raising her brow at Barry. "Barry says that you're more powerful than a locomotive."

"We should use Kara as a stand-in for training," suggested Oliver.

Mick's face scrunched in opposition. "Since when is Robin Hood calling the shots?"