Part2

Alfie's POV
I hugged Zoe tight, shocked at what she said, she is meant to be a mother, of course she is!! I felt so bad for her she wanted children more than anyone and we can't even get her pregnant, but I know deep down it'll happen one day, I keep telling her that, but even my hope is beginning to drain. I can't tell Zoe that, I have to be strong for her and for me. " little one." I said. " don't worry, your going to be the best mother in the world"
"How do you know that Alf? We can't even get pregnant?" My heart sunk at the thought. " we will get pregnant Zoe, I promise you."
"I love you Alf"
"I love you too little one"

Zoe's POV
Alfie's kind words warmed me from the inside out, I pulled away from our hug slowly, as I remember still having blotches of eyeliner here and there. Luckily there was non on his white t shirt. Alfie held both of my hands in his and kissed me. I felt safe and Secure when I was with him. "I made pancakes" he said excitedly.
" oooo I'll be down in a minute" I was slowly beginning to feel better, but I want children more than anything in the world.

--------------------
Hey!
Sorry it's a short chapter, I'll try my best to get another up for tonight.
Sharna xx