Part4

Zoe's POV
I have been feeling so ill recently, everything I did felt like a huge chore, walking to the kitchen felt like a 5 mile run, climbing the stairs... well more like a mountain. Lifting up a glass for a drink...more like lifting a huge weight at the gym. Why was everything so much effort? Why am I always being sick? Why am I not feeling like myself anymore?
I walked the 5 mile trek to my kitchen and opened the fridge. The smell of Camembert ( cheese ) hit me. I usually love it but for the past 2 weeks I've really grown to hate it.
I gipped and shut the door, I'm just glad that I have been back to normal with Alfie. God I feel awful about what happened!
Suddenly I was broken out of my inner thought and held my tummy. I felt sick. Really sick. I clenched and ran to the toilet. Once again I threw up, this time without Alfie rubbing circles on my back or him holding back my short blonde hair. He was out for the day with chai. They had gone to the pier for a long catch up. Alfie insisted that I rang him if anything was wrong. I just don't want to worry him...

*few hours later*
Alfie was still out, so I decided to Skype my best chummy Louise. I haven't seen her in ages! I miss her so much! And her cute little girl Darcy. We chatted and talked for ages about boys and YouTube and other girly things like the ridiculous amount we both spend on makeup or how many hours we stand looking at the same top in new look, contemplating the colour or the size.
I wanted to ask her about my "illness". I can't really say  it is though as it may just be a fluke. Why was I so nervous to tell her? She's my best friend! Come on Zoe! Tell her!
"Louise" I said a little to slowly.
"Yes chummy?" She stopped what she was doing and sat upright looking straight at me. She was obviously concerned.
"Erm...a few weeks back I was proper mad and grumpy all the time...now I keep being sick....I've gone off Camembert...everything is so much effort now..."
She shuffled closer to her laptop so I could see her more clearly.
"Chummy" she began
"Yes Louise"
"I think you might be pregnant..."

--------------------------
Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I hope your enjoying this story and if you are I would really appreciate some ideas or scenarios you would like to see! Thankyou for reading my chapter!
Sharna xzz