Part 9

Zoe's pov
"Alfieeeeeeeee" I said happily walking into the bedroom.
He looked up from his laptop which he had been glued to all day.
"Yeah" he said looking back at the screen. I've been tidying the house all day making it look nice for when mark comes over tomorrow. I haven't told him I'm pregnant yet. He's the person I've been most excited to tell.
"Can we go outttttt?" I plead putting of my puppy eyes and rubbing his leg as I sat down on the end of the bed near his feet.
"Where?" He said
"Baby clothes?"
This made him smile.
"I take that as a yes" I say happily taking his laptop and putting it on the bedside table slowly closing the screen. He pulled me in for a hug as he sat up. I've missed him today I've hardly seen him. I guess we have both just been busy.
I looked at the clock:
15:26.
"Alfie the shops shut at 6 we need to go because you know how long I like looking at baby clothes"
He laughed and stood up stretching. I went downstairs to get our coats and shoes. Nala ran up to my feet thinking she was going on a walk.
"Sorry nala bear. Not going for a walk" I said sadly. "Want a treat?" Her head tilted from side to side and she started running in circles.
Alfie wandered downstairs after freshening up and hugged me and placed his strong yet gentle hands on my tummy that had a tiny bump.
"Let's go" he said kissing my cheek.
—————————
Sorry for the short chapter guys! I've been busy writing my first fan fic "the best Christmas ever" and it would mean a lot to me of you went and checked it out!