Part 10

Zoe's pov
We arrived at she shopping centre and made our way straight to mother care. I was super excited as I have always loved shopping for baby clothes and it's been the same pretty much all my life. I walked in hand in hand with Alfie and we started looking at clothes. We decided on getting white things for now as we do not know the gender yet or anything like that. So we bought little white wool boots and a few white baby grows with a little grey cloud embroider on the top left side.
We are not doing the proper big shop as I'm only a month nearly two months in so there's no rush.
"Zoe let's get the cot and that later on" Alfie said.
"Okay" I agreed.
I was so excited to have a child. All around the shop their was photos of new borns and toddlers.
After we bought the bits and bobs we picked up from the shop we headed home. It was quarter to 6 in the evening and the sky was slowly turning an orangey pink.
*few hours later*
"Alfie I'm nervous to tell mark tomorrow"
"Why's that gorgeous?"
"I just don't know how he'll react you know"
"It'll be fine. We will get the white box we picked out fill it with pink and blue tissue paper and on top of the paper we put in the baby clothes and a picture of the first scan"  he said cuddling up to me on the sofa.
"Alfie I have an idea"
"Ok"
"Let's vlog it! We can tell the viewers by uploading the video onto YouTube and that way they know and mark knows and our family know."
"Okay Zoe I like that idea. But, can we tell our parents in person?"
"Yeah. Face time tonight?"
"Let's do it!"