Part7

Zoe's POV
*one month pregnant*
As I poured more pancake mix into the now boiling frying pan I sighed. I'm a month in now. I'll begin to show anytime. We won't be able to keep this a secret from our viewers much longer. Our parent know. It went along the lines of....
[•Alfie's parents•]
"Mum. Dad!" Alfie shouted as we walked into the house.
"We need to tell you something"
"What is is son" his father asked sitting next to Amanda( his mum ). Poppy and sean were sat on the other sofa on the other side of the room.
"Zoe do you want to tell them?" He asked smiling at me bravely. We were both so terrified at how they would react.
"Okay" I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes. I felt Alfie's strong arm wrap round me protectively.
"I'm....pregnant"
"OH MY GOSH!" Amanda screamed jumping up of the sofa and rushing over to us and hugging us with a lot of passion. Nick hugged and congratulated us. Poppy and Sean...well they were extremely excited. Especially poppy. She already was calling herself auntie poppy.
[•Zoe's parents•]
" hi mum" I said walking into her house.
"Hi darling!" She said hugging me.
"Can you sit down please. We have something we want to tell you" I said quietly.
I grasped Alfie's hand for support and he squeezed it.
I looked into his hazel eyes and he winked at me.
"I'm pregnant"
She placed her hands over her mouth and gasped. Tears suddenly ran down her rosy cheeks and she hugged me.
"Oh my gosh Zoe. Congratulations! My baby's having a baby!"
----
We had to call dad over the phone as he was Back in my hometown, bath.
"I'm pregnant" I said over the phone.
I heard a few sniffles and then he said "congratulations" and we had a few tears, bless him.
And then there's joe...
" oh my god zoella 2018495.868!!!! I'm going to be an uncle oh my Jesus!! " he stared shouting over the phone. Let's just say he's very excited!
-------------------
I took the pancake out of the pan and placed it on the huge pile I'd already cooked. Okay. I've made to much but hey, I'm sure We'll eat it. After all I am eating for two.
"Alf" I said over the table as we were eating.
"Yeah" he said with a mouthful of pancake,Syrup, and raspberries.
"When should we tell the viewers?"
"Erm...maybe after the first scan or when your 12 weeks?"
"Yeah good idea, the first scans on Monday remember!"
"How could I forget gorgeous?"
He stood up and put my hands in mine slowly pulling me up too. He embraced me in a hug and we kissed. His hands protectively holding my tummy.
" I love you and this baby Zoe. I promise I'll never let anything happen to any of you"