Part6

Zoe's POV
I slowly nodded my head up and down. Positive
I'm pregnant
But how???
I looked at Alfie, and then down at my flat chest, then back to Alfie. I felt happy,overwhelmed,excited but terrified. I still had yet to hear Alfie's reaction. What if he leaves me??  For gods sake Zoe shut up! I looked at Alfie and a huge smile spread across his face. I breathed a sigh of relief
" we are going to be parents" I exclaimed looking directly into Alfie's large brown eyes.
"Yes little one. We are!" He ran up to me,putting his soft but manly hands around my tiny waist and spun me around in circles.
And then we kissed
So passionately, it was like fireworks exploding from every angle, it felt like it was never going to end, just how I wanted it to be. I felt his hands wrap around my flat tummy and we stayed in that embrace, for a few minutes more.
"I'm soon going to have my little one, and a tiny one" he whispered in my ear.
" and I'm going to be all moody and sick and tired for the next 9 months" I said laughing.
"Well gorgeous, it'll be worth it in the end"

Alfie's POV
I can't believe it! I'm going to be a dad! I felt so so happy, the happiest ever! I've wanted kids since i was old enough to understand what they were. And now. I was having a child with the most gorgeous and talented young woman I've ever met! My world, and now my world is about to get bigger. Better. Stronger.
I pulled away from our hug and stared into her ocean blue eyes. I hope our baby has her eyes.
I realised we were still stood in the bathroom, and glanced over to the door to see nala sat in the doorway tiled her head to the side. She ran to our bed and layed down. Obviously wanting attention. Yes we have a baby on the way, but nala is the baby we already have the one who always is the little lady of the house, god I love her.
I looked at Zoe and she yawned.
To be fair it was 11pm.
I rubbed her tummy once more and we went to bed, watching films and discussing how happy we were. And how to tell everyone.....