Chapter 6 | MINE

_____________
"What the fuck is that?" I ask, beyond shocked.

"Umm, exactly what it bloody looks like." I'm so gonna kill him. "So is there something you wanna tell me?" She cocks a perfect eyebrow. Dangling from her hands was a lace, emerald green set of lingerie. Cheeky bastard.

"No!" I yell, snatching the lingerie from her hands and hind it behind my back.

"Ohhh yes you bloody do. Spill it Hermione." Her eyes narrowing as she watched my every expression. She'd know if I lied, she knows me too well.

"I can't. Well I can't tell you everything. And no. I can't tell you why."I blurt out, chewing in my bottom lip.

"Not good enough. Harry doesn't even send me lingerie. So why is Draco bloody Malfoy sending you sexy lingerie?"I slightly roll my eyes and try and plaster the best innocent look on my face.

"Umm, I don't know."I add in my sweet voice.

"Mione?"her voice a warning tone as her eyes became stern.

"Ginny I swear. I'm just as shocked as you are." True be told, it isn't a lie. How cheeky, and arrogant. But in a way, it turned me on and flattered me. Because the set was beyond gorgeous, and I'm sure very expensive. Knowing him. I'm surprised, yet not at the same time.

"Mhm. If you say so. If your going to continue to see him, you'll have to stop hiding it and open it. And deal with the repercussions." And with that she left and returned to the kitchen. On the plus side, this little gift was the icing to the cake for my marvelous plan. Draco Malfoy won't know what hit him.

Two days had passed and I was meant to have dinner with Malfoy tonight at his flat, and I would put my devilish plan to work. He knocked the breath out of me, I'll knock it right back out of him. Revenge will be sweet, I just hope I don't give in, in the possess.

Staring at myself in my bedroom mirror, I feel confident and proud of my appearance. My hair and makeup was flawless, my skin was smooth, hydrated and nourished. I was wearing the lingerie he bought me underneath a black lace fitted dress. It had three-courter sleeves, a v-neckline showing some cleavage and ended at my mid-thigh. My breasts and arse were being well accented from the tight fit of the dress. My legs were on perfect display accented by my 3 inch black stilettos. However, I decided to wear a long black trench coat to hide my appearance until then and emphasize the shock factor.

Grabbing my purse and wand, I peak my head outside my bedroom door in search of Ginny. Seeing that the ghost was clear, I tip toe my way to the living room to apparate to Malfoy's flat. I successfully arrive in front of his building and make my way inside. The man behind the receptionist desk gave me a very skeptical look, yet I could see the lustful desire he tried to hide as well. Wonderful, he probably thinks I'm a slag. But for some reason I'm sure with the job he has, he's probably seen it all.

Stepping into the elevator I feel the strange butterfly's return to my stomach once again. Riding up to his floor, I could practically hear my rapid heartbeat in my ears, and had the thought that it would surely pound right out of my chest. Never the less, with the sound of the elevator ding, I take a deep breath, compose myself and hold me head high and place my head in the game.

Stepping out of the elevator I step up and knock on the large elegant doors, and wait. Not two seconds later Draco pulls open the door and for a moment it's hard to keep my composure in tact. He's sporting the all black look and it's undeniably sexy. Black fitted long sleeved v-neck, nice dark jeans fitting him nicely in all the right places and it's black dress shoes. His hair was perfect as usual but something seemed slightly different, he looks gorgeous. But my breath is taken away by his bright silver eyes. Wow.