Chapter 12 | Wicked Games

______________

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Draco Malfoy, looking like a Greek sex god, with his worn out jeans, which were hanging dangerously low on his hips, showing his low V-cut. Barefoot, no shirt, muscles slightly and naturally flexing, and his hair perfect.

However the best part was the dark, unbelievably sexy devil-may-care smirk he's sporting. Damn he looked perfect just leaning against the wall like that. Merlin save me.

What was in his hands however, caused a delicious fire to grow in my lower stomach, and excitement and nervousness to corrupt my breathing. In his hands was several, long pieces of thin black rope, and a dark emerald green, silk blind fold.

My thighs slightly clamp together, and my heart started to beat faster with each second to pass. I place my bag on the hall table near the door, and

"Like what you see Granger?"he smirks, cocking an eyes brow at me and winking. Fuck yeah I do!

"Yes." I admit, my voice full of confidence that suddenly came out of no where. His eyes widened and the slightly shocked look on his handsome face, only boosted it. Now it was my turn to smirk at him. His eyes grew wild and I could see a slight bulge starting to form in his jeans.

The roles had switched, and I was the calm and collective one with a devilish smirk playing at my lips, as I gawk at this beautiful man. Nevertheless, it didn't last very long. . . His face altered and a dark and dangerous smolder took to play, while his vibrant eyes pierced mine. I bite my bottom lip in excitement and anticipation of what's to come.

I hear a slight growl as his eye shift from mine and down to my lips, watching as I bite my bottom lip.

"Come here. . ."he commands in a low and almost primal tone.

"Draco-"

"Come. Here. . ."he growls, interrupting me. I do as I'm told and slowly begin to walk over to him. His eyes never left mine, and with each step I took I became more and more aroused.

I stopped at least a foot away from him, and let out a shaky breath. My eyes almost rolled in the back of my head from the heavenly, masculine, intoxicating scent that wafted up my nose. The scent that is, Draco Malfoy. Pine, parchment, sandalwood, and a slight hint of green apples.

His cool spearmint breath slightly brushes across my face as he towers over me. With this close proximity of him, I can feel my nipples hardening beneath my bra and top. I feel his fingertips slightly brush against the backs of my hands, sliding up my arms slowly causing goosebumps to rise at the slight sparks. Sparks that I've grown to absolutely love.

My hands dart out to grab at his jeans, but just as they are slipping into his pants, my hands are caught.

"Naughty little minx. . ."he growls, smirking down at me. I moan at his words, and my arousal starts to leak into my knickers.

Sweet gods I want him so bad.

"Come with me."he orders, taking my hand and leading me upstairs. Upstairs. Oh. My. Lord. My heartbeat quickens as endless thoughts run threw my mind. The room.

We make it to the second floor and walk down the hallway, and in my peripheral vision I see him glancing down at me. Excitement and nervousness were both plastered to my face, as my heart was almost pounding out of my chest.

We stop in front of the door and I turn to look at him, and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Hermione. . ?"he breaths.