Chapter 11 | Paparazzi Strikes and Chaos is Made

_____________

"That sword is meant to be in my fault at Greengotts. How did you get it?!?" Bellatrix growls down at me, as she keeps me pinned to the ground.

"I didn't take anything I swear. . .Please. . ."I cry, shaking my head from side to side. Please make it stop. . . It hurts.

"I don't believe you." She spits back at me. Fear rushes threw me, as I see her grab the cursed knife.

"No please please!"I cry, trying to squirm and get away from her. But I feel the horrid pain, worse then the cruciatus curse, on the sensitive tender flesh of my forearm. My screams echoed threw out Malfoy manor, as she begins to carve something into my arm. By the third letter I knew what she was engraving into my untouched skin. Mudblood.

With every curve and movement of the blade, I could feel the blood dripping from each letter she carved. I tried to control my screams, because I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of hearing them as she tortured me. Knowing she would enjoy them. Instead my attention was on a boy. No. A man. A short haired blonde, with entrancing grey eyes. Those eyes held tears that were currently threatening to fall, but wouldn't. A man who's always been my enemy and personal bully. A beautiful man. Draco. . .

However, In this current moment I look to him as a potential savior. Tears fell from my eyes as our eyes burned into each other's. oak and silver. With each passing second as she continues to carve up my arm, I see in his eyes the urge to save me. I want him to. I wish he would, but he and I both know his punishment would be much worse if he did.

In this moment I realized that he's not the same, spoiled prat that he was growing up. He's different. . .he hides it, but he's different and for the first time, I see him differently. And knowing this, I didn't care if he saw the tears that silently fell from my eyes, and cascaded over my cheeks.

"Granger. . ."I faintly hear, as in brought from my horrid dream. The one that haunts me at least once a week, since the day it happened.

"Hermione wake up. . ."I hear whispering to me, followed by soft gentle, delicious kisses on my lips. I groan, and open my eyes, but instantly close them when the rise of the morning sun blinds me.

"Too bright. . ."I groan, and bury my face into a hard muscular chest. I relax when Draco reaches over and grabs his wand from the nightstand and with a flick, we are both engulfed into darkness. "Thank you. . ."I hum, burring my face deeper into his chest, feeling his arms wrap around me and pulling me flush up against his entire front side. It's then I notice something. Something hard. Rest against Draco's stomach and slightly poking at me. Something very large and thick. His cock.

"Draco?"I whisper, feeling his member stir in excitement at my voice.

"Hmm?"he responds, tightening his arms around me and resting his head on the top of mine. I squirm as I feel it against me, and feel a sudden rush of heat rush threw me and down to my core. Shit.

"Are you umm. . .naked? And. . . hard?"I meekly ask, pulling my head slightly back to peak up at him and slightly meet his eyes.

"Yes."he smirks down to me "how can I not be? Your pressed against me and your only in your undergarments." Holy Fuck. My clothes are gone. How didn't I notice this before? I guess I was caught up in the damn blinding light as well as a naked, muscular Draco Malfoy laying with me in his arms.

I cover my face in embarrassment with the sheets, and hear him chuckle as I hide. He begins to grind his pelvis against my lower stomach and I can't suppress the moan that escapes my lips. " What's the matter? Hmm. What's the matter Granger?"he slightly chuckles, I don't have to see it, to know he's wearing that devilish, signature Malfoy smirk as he teases me. Ugh, he's such a tease.