Chapter 9 | Pawn to E4

_______________

I've come to the terms that I can do this. I can have this relationship with Draco. I want it, I want it bad. It excites me knowing there's more, of this new world, that he would introduce me to. I'll admit, that last night was one of the greatest nights of my life.

Draco was so gentle, kind and patient. A complete gentleman, and a perfect first lover. Standing naked with a robe wrapped around me, I look into the bathroom mirror and look at myself. I look slightly different. My hair had more of a shin and my eyes were now brighter. I feel slightly different as well, better actually. I feel content, but a part of me disagrees and wants more of him. To feel his mouth on my own, as well as every inch of my body. To feel is weight slightly on me, as he slides his cock in and out of my wet heat. To smell his natural scent and cologne, as I bury my face in his neck. Fuck I want him.

I never in a million year thought I would loose my virginity to Draco Malfoy, or let alone crave him. I let out a slight moan as I feel a slight wetness at my core, due to my dirty thoughts. I whimper as my core begins to ache. I lower one of my hands to pleasure myself, but it's grasped and stopped in mid action. "No. . ."Draco growls appearing out of nowhere, standing behind me. "If anyone is going to be pleasuring you Granger, it's going to be me. Do you understand?" He asks, dark lust etched in his voice. I nod my head and watch in the mirror as our eyes meet, and heated lust rushes threw the both of us. I felt my lower stomach tighten in a new familiar way, as I stair into his darkened, blazing eyes.

I suppress my moan as his hand slides down my front and opens my robe, his hand inching its way to my pussy. "Don't suppress your moans baby nobody's gonna hear you but me. And I wanna hear you. . ."he commands, growling in my ear, causing shivers to track down my spine. I feel his naked body pressed against my backside, and I can't help but gasp. Due to the sudden bliss feeling of his long fingers teasing my core, and the feeling of his long hard member standing tall and pressed to my lower back.

"Draco. . ."I moan shamelessly, not caring who or what herd me as he continues to dip his skillful fingers into my core. I whimper as he pulls his hand away from my heat. He unties my robe, and slips it off of me and discards it. My cheeks turn slightly red with a hint of embarrassment, as I stand before him bare and vulnerable.

"So beautiful. . ."he whispers in my ear before placing harsh kisses to my neck and biting slightly behind my ear. "Do you feel what you do to me. . ?"he asks, his hooded lustful eyes meeting mine once again in the mirror.  I moan as I feel him rub his cock against my soft bare skin, at my backside. My breath hitches as he takes his member in one hands and begins to rub it along the crack of my ass. I'm not ready for that. "Shh, relax Granger that's not what I'm hinting at. We will ease into that another time." He reassures me, relief washing over me like cold water. "Right now I want you to bend over. . ."gently commands, his hand running down the middle of my back and stopping just above my arse.

With my oaky eyes never leaving his vibrant silver ones, I slowly bend over the counter and shiver as my breasts mold into the cold countertop of the sink. I watch in the mirror as he lowers to his knees. I clamp my thighs together feeling his hot breath on my aching core. He pulls them slightly apart, and massaging them. Running his cold hands up the back of my thighs and to my arse. The wetness grows as he squeezes my arse and gives each cheek a sudden slap. My eyes roll in the back of my head as his tongue sweeps from my wet folds to my drenched core, slipping his tongue inside. "Ah! Draco. . ." I moan nearly cuming right then and there.

The sudden movement has me opening my eyes and looking up to watch him the the mirror. But in no time I watch him grab his member, and feel his stuff it into my aching, hot core. Holy fuck! This was a new feeling, his cock hit a deeper spot than before. "Fuck! Granger!"he growls, as he starts to slide in and out of me. "Merlin your fucking tight" he grunts as he keeps sliding in and out of me, holding my hips in place.