Chapter 6

George Washington woke up alone on the couch, no Alexander in his arms. He felt empty for a second before he smelled something smokey and sweet and pleasant to his senses. In the kitchen, Alexander Hamilton was making pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon. He was humming along to the music coming from his phone. Some random songs by I'm In Love With A Ghost. Amazing band, underappreciated, super good songs. Easy band to find on youtube, great art for their videos too, he would reccomend them to literally anybody. He swayed from side to side, stopping every once in awhile to take care of something else that was cooking in the kitchen. George walked up from behind and wrapped his arms around the younger, planting a kiss on his cheek. Alex blushed and took his earbuds out.

"Hi, George."
"Morning, Alexander... whatcha making?"
"Pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I thought that I should repay you for helping me."

George saw slight pain in Alex's eyes when he finished. Knowing he was thinking about Thomas George pulled him close, planting kisses all over his face. Alexander giggled at his boyfriend, setting the spatula down on the counter. "Thank you," George smiled. Alex kissed George, wrapping his arms around his neck.

George picked Alexander up and sat him on the counter, allowing Alex to wrap his legs around George's waist. He trailed his lips down to the younger's neck, starting to leave gentle yet deep marks in his skin. Alex let out a soft, small, and sinful moan, tugging on George's shirt. "M-Mr. Washington, if you wouldn't mind removing such unnecessary clothing..." Alex whispered, opening his eyes. George grinned at the lust and passion in them. He growled and practically ripped his shirt off, pulling Alex's off as well. He trailed kisses down his neck and chest until he got down to his pants. George licked his lips hungrily and was about to take them off when Alex gasped and began shouting.

"GEORGE I WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE BUT THE EGGS ARE LITERALLY IN FIRE!"
"AW CRAP! ALEX GO OUTSIDE AND-"
"ON IT!!!"
"NO I DIDN'T FINISH!!!"

But Alexander had already run outside and was screaming that the house was on fire. It was exaggerated obviously but Alex was in a panic and wearing no shirt in the freezing cold. By the time George put out the fire there were 3 maids in the room with two fire extinguishers and a cell phone. One of them was rambling off the address to what he assumed was the fire department and the other two were spraying the fire extinguisher foam throughout the entire kitchen.

Alexander was outside, feeling a bit stupid and embarrased. When George walked outside covered in foam he looked down, fully prepared to be yelled at. George's eyes showed a bland, unamused look. He was standing up straight, his hands clenched at his side. It reminded Alexander of when Thomas would glare at him when he said something stupid, his fists clenched at his sides in the same manor. Thomas, dear god dont compare your living boyfriend to Thomas... He winced and stood frozen in place as George walked forward. As he raised one hand Alex closed his eyes in fear, instinctively assuming that he was going to hit him. George got some of the foam off of his own face and smushed it into Alexander's, kissing his head . George pulled him close and Alex sighed in relief, melting into his embrace.

"Mr. Washington!" one of the maids called, "The fire department is on its way!" Alexander gave an innocent nervous smile to George and the taller simply sighed, taking his hand and pulling him away inside to the bathroom. They cleaned up all of the foam from their bodies and then went to the bedroom. Alexander was completely prepared to continue their shenanigans but George had only sighed, putting on a clean shirt and pants. Alex had frowned and sat on the bed, a bit sad they weren't going to have any shenanigans.

"Alexander, I was thinking of taking you to a support group. I see the way you flinch when you think I'm mad, the way you hesitate and pull away a bit when we kiss and get intimate. You need some kind of help." George explained, standing in front of him. Alexander was speechless, unable to respond. He wasn't sure how to respond. Well, I do wanna talk about some things... George probably wouldn't understand if I talked to him about it... it would be kinda nice to talk to other people...