Chapter 19

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP THIS IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT!!!! SO LISTEN UP!!!!

ShE-dEpEnDs-On-YoU MADE FANART OF THE STORY AND ITS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFU! They sent it to me over google hangouts and holy crap I was amazed at the talent like OH MY GOD!

So now we're super good friends and i can't stop complimenting their work like I am just going crazy over the fact somebody went through the trouble to make fanart!

If you're reading this then THANK YOU!!!!!

If you want to or have made fanart of my story or stories then please show me because I would love to see it!!! Just private message me and we'll figure something out!!!

Halfway through the meeting he stopped and took a very, very long sip of his coffee.

When he set it down he began, "Burr, if you actually wanted an answer to what we did then I would gladly give you a nice explanation. Alone. In my office. While I fill out the paperwork for your removal from my entire company. I nice play by play of what we did and what we said. Does that sound fun?"

Burr shook his head and nervously sipped his coffee. "I'm sorry, Mr. Washington, I shouldn't have said anything about it."

Mr. Washington set his mug down. "Great, so I can continue and you can stop gossiping with your boyfriend? Or if you still wanna play the point out the obvious game then I could reference to the matching marks you and Madison had last week!" He laughed.

James blushed dark red and looked down. His hand flew across his laptop keyboard as he took notes, wishing he could not be here. Burr was just as red and laughed nervously. "No, sir. I think it would be better if we continued on with the meeting please."

Mr. Washington sent reassuring glances to his two boys and went back to talking. The meeting went on in silence for the rest of the time.

Once it was near the end Washington let out a long sigh and read the last of his set up paper. "Okay... So we need to have a... a, uh... Ms. Petersen, lead the meeting please. I am so... I can't do this today" He mumbled as he slid the paper over to her.

She nodded and continued. "We need to have a retreat. Like, a sort of team building exercise! We could go camping or maybe to... literally anything... I don't know..."

Thomas responded, "I say a spa trip would be amazing and we could all go and stay at a five star hotel maybe over in California! Oh, we could go to Monticello and-"

"How much money do you think we have, Jefferson?" Burr snapped, tapping his fingers on the table.

Alex answered, "I hate to say it but he's right. We don't have enough money for a five star hotel. Let alone to go to California. Buuuuuuuut, camping doesn't cost too much." Alex smiled, nudging him.

Thomas glared and shook his head. "We ain't going camping that sounds like a living hell. Dirt, mud, quicksand, bears, badgers, snakes, bugs, and crazy people. We could literally DIE, Alex!" Washington smiled and said, "All in favor of camping raise your hand.

Everybody but Thomas and John Adams raised their hands. "NO." Thomas snapped. Jentsie smiled at him.

"NO."
Alex held his hand.
"ALEX I SWEAR TO GOD."
Washington smiled and went on google to look up good camping areas.
"GODDAMMIT. NO."

Thomas let out a groan of annoyance as he looked at the van. There were enough seats for everybody to scrunch together. It was going to be a full day car ride to the camping site and they were only stopping once for a random, not five star hotel.