Chapter 24

3 days left.

Thomas gulped and leaned back on the couch, smiling as Alex got comfortable next to him. George sat on the other side of Thomas with a bowl of popcorn and another bowl of m&m's.

They had decided to have a movie night together and they had all picked one movie to watch. Thomas chose Rent, Alex chose The Little Mermaid, and George chose The Princess Bride. They went from oldest to youngest, so George's movie was first.

"I love this movie so much." George whispered, stuffing his face with popcorn as he leaned on Thomas. Thomas snickered and put an arm around him, rubbing his back.

"You watch this every other day of your life, George. Why do you like it so much?" THomas teased.

George answered, "I'm a sucker for a happy ending~" Thomas smiled and kissed his cheek, looking back at the TV.

Alex leaned on Thomas as well, hugging his arm and preventing him from grabbing any food. Thomas didn't mind though, because he loved it when Alex clung to him.

"I love you, guys." Thomas whispered, leaning his head back on the couch. George and Alex kissed Thomas's cheeks and then went back to watching the movie. He only had three days left with his boyfriends, and as much as he didn't want to think about it, he knew that the thoughts wouldn't leave him.

He knew that Charles wouldn't risk staying in the town. Most likely he would take Thomas to another state, a crowded one with too many people to search easily. Or maybe he would take him somewhere small with no population. Another country would be too risky, because planes and plane tickets can be tracked.

He tensed a bit when he thought about being stuck with Charles in a new area. At least here, he had friends he could talk to when he went to work and such. Would Charles even let him get a job? Would he just lock him up in the basement and use him all the time?

"Baby, you okay?" Alex whispered, rubbing Thomas's arm. Thomas nodded and smiled. "Yeah, just thinking about some things is all..." George looked at him with worry before kissing his cheek. George reassured him, "Well, just tell us if you need to talk about anything, okay? We'll always be here for you, Thomas."

Thomas nodded and they went back to the movie, cuddled up with each other on the couch. Alex eventually fell asleep while holding tightly onto Thomas's arm. George carefully pulled him away and brought him to the bedroom, tucking him into the bed and kissing him softly on the lips.

He went back into the living room to see Thomas in the kitchen, looking for more popcorn and coffee. George smiled and opened the top cupboard, reaching to grab the popcorn.

He couldn't reach for the first time in his life.

It was just a bit of an inch away,

And he couldn't reach it.

Thomas smirked and reached it perfectly, walking over to the microwave with the delicious popcorn. "So I guess I'm taller than you, huh?" Thomas teased, putting it in the microwave and setting it for about two minutes or so. George walked over to him and wrapped his arms around Thomas's waist.

"Yeah, well I'm still dominant soooooo" Thomas laughed and suddenly flipped them around, pinning George to the counter.

"You sure about that, Georgey?" George's face turned red and he nervously smiled. He looked down and mumbled, "Th-Thomas I've never really been submissive b-before."

A smile tugged at Thomas's lips and he whispered, "That's okay, you'll get the hang of it soon baby~"

Soft kisses were placed onto George's neck, as well as dark purple and dark red marks here and there. George whimpered and leaned his head back, sighing in pleasure. Thomas began palming him through his jeans, grinding on him a bit as well.