Chapter 8

Look at Thomas Jefferson in that pic tho. Look at him and his cute onesie. Look at my son. Pride is not the word in looking for.

"Good morning." George said, putting his files and work into his suitcase and standing up. He was already ready to go while Alexander was a mess with tear stains on his face. Washington looked perfect as usual though, almost annoying Alex now compared to what it usually made him feel other times. He sighed and stood up, walking to the coffee maker with a yawn. George caught himself staring at Alex, noting the tear and ink stains on his face and hands. He must have been rubbing his face a lot while he was sketching. George felt a pang of guilt and looked back at his food, grabbing his empty plate and bringing it to the sink. He suddenly remembered that it would be Thomas was here and huffed, just wanting to leave faster now. George hurried to grab his suitcase and sunglasses and get out the door. Alexander said with a soft tone, "The offer is still open." George immediately snapped back, "Yeah. Whatever. Try not to get raped while I'm gone."

Alex gasped and George stormed out the door, getting his car and driving off. Alex let out a sob and dropped to the floor in tears. Why did he care so much? Why did he have to overthink everything George says!? Alex stomped to the guest room and opened the door, seeing Jefferson laying on the bed with his phone out. Almost exactly similar to the morning after the first incident. He ignored everything Jefferson said, if he said anything at all, and climbed into bed next to him, glaring at him.

"I REALLY LIKE YOU AND I REALLY LIKE GEORGE AND I AM TOO POLYAMOROUS FOR MY OWN GOOD AND I JUST WANNA GET IN BED WITH YOU AND THIS IS SO WRONG BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS EVENTS THAT HAVE HAPPENED BETWEEN US BUT I KINDA UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DID BUT GEORGE DOESN'T AND I MIGHT HAVE TRIED TO SCHEDULE SOME THREESOME BETWEEN ALL THREE OF US AND NOW HE HATES ME AND IS ANGRY AT ME AND I JUST REALLY NEED TO BE COMFORTED BECAUSE IM A CINNAMON ROLL AND I SWEAR I DID NOTHING WRONG AND GEORGE GRABBED ME ALL AGGRESSIVELY LAST NIGHT AND-"

Jefferson cut him off with a gasp. Alexander gasped as well, realizing he said that out loud. "Wait he what?!" Jefferson snapped, clenching his jaw in rage. Alex gulped and looked away, tears swelling up in his eyes. He didn't realize what he was saying, he just had to ramble to get Jefferson to hug him and hold him. But now he was in an awkward situation and afraid of what to say next. That was something rare out of Alexander. Jefferson sighed and hugged Alex, pulling him close and kissing his cheek. "Are you ok? Can I get you anything? Like, ed and pulled Alex close, leaving soft kisses along his face and neck and jaw line.

"Alright, alright... look, Alex, we both love each other and I would love it if everything could be solved so easily but George hates me. A lot. He ain't dating me any time soon." Tomas sighed, laying down and pulling Alex down with him. He curled up to Jefferson, clinging to his body like a koala to a tree branch. "I just want everything to be fine and I don't want there to be any problems.. I wish we could just force George to like you." Thomas slowly grinned and kissed Alex, laughing.

"How about I just do a bunch of super nice things for him and treat him like he's a freaking king until it gets to the point that he loves me. Bring him coffee in the mornings, do the laundry, bake cookies, i don't know. Whatever works."
"Thomas that's brilliant!"
"Okay, what do we start with?"

So the two made a list of things that Thomas could do to help Washington out for the day. It wasn't pretty long but still looked hard. But Thomas was determined to get it done for George. He really did like George. He was smart, beautiful, talented, and quite the charmer too. Only an idiot would pass up the opportunity to be with such a hunk. The list included:

Laundry
Coffee
Dinner
Electric Blanket
Small cleaning
Other stuff
Bleh

The list seemed to get shorter every single time that Thomas looked at it. Alexander continuously insisted that he help him out with some of it but Thomas wanted to do this on his own. The laundry was easy, he would make the coffee later before George got back, dinner when George got back, he still had to find an electric blanket for George at the store, the cleaning was just dusting and some other stuff, other stuff, and when he was done with it all he collapsed on the couch in exhaustion. Thomas wasn't really the house working kind of guy and everything he just did seemed like a crap ton of work to him. He still had to go to the store to buy the electric blanket. The heating was working perfectly fine everywhere in the house except for in George's room. Since it was always freezing in there he thought getting him an electric blanket would be a nice thank you gift for letting him stay there. Everything was falling perfectly into place. George would be home around 4:30 or 5:30 depending on how bad traffic was and there was plenty of time to go to the store.