Chapter 22

"5 days left," Thomas mumbled. He was standing alone in the bathrooms, trying to wipe the sleep out of his eyes. But it seemed next to impossible, especially since he got next to zero sleep.

He splashed warm water on his face and pulled his hair back. "5 days. Gotta make it count." Thomas stepped out of the public bathrooms and looked at the others.

George was leaning against a tree, holding Alex close to him. Jentsie was making s'mores even though it was 9 in the morning. Everybody else was still in their cabins. Thomas walked over and grabbed a bar of chocolate, taking off a piece and nibbling at it.

"Morning, babe!" Alex laughed, cuddling closer to George. Thomas simply smiled and waved a bit. He sat on a log and continued with his chocolate munching session.

Aaron Burr stumbled out of his cabin, holding his throbbing head in one hand. He sat down next to Jentsie and leaned on her shoulder, rubbing his eyes. Before Jentsie could say a good morning he snapped, "Did you know he was dominant?" She simply laughed it off.

John Adams walked outside wearing a for grey sweater and some shorts. Aaron blushed and hid his face.

John spoke, "I feel amazing!!!" Alex noted the hickeys and kisses littering his neck and collarbone. But, something was wrong.

Jentsie and Aaron were both sub and John was dom? That couldn't be true. There had to be a piece of the puzzle.

"Morning!" James called from his cabin, walking over with a lazy grin. Aaron blushed harder and Alex burst out laughing at the scene. How could I forget the love life between Aaron and James?

"Alright who wants to go fishing?" George asked, standing up and walking over to where the van was parked. He pulled out some poles and frowned when nobody raised their hands..

"Oh..." He smiled and sighed, "Well, I guess I won't go fishing. Fishing is boring by yourself anyway. Maybe I'll go swimming instead." Thomas and Alex looked up.

"I might not take off my shirt though, im a bit self conscious about my chest. But, if somebody were to to convince me otherwise I might." He strolled to the cabin to grab his bathing suit. "Alas, I'm going alone."

Thomas and Alex leapt up from their seats and grabbed their bathing suits.

"No, no! Swimming sounds fun!" Alex laughed, kissing George on the cheek. Thomas kissed both of his boyfriend's cheeks before running away to get to the lake.

"Race you there, Alex!" He called, running faster. Alex laughed and ran after him.

George looked back at the rest of the board members and asked, "Anybody else wanna come? It's just swimming! I promise it won't all be Thomas and Alex making out in the lake!" J

entsie stood up and went to her cabin. "Alright just let me grab my bathing suit!"

The others all shook their heads. "I've never seen how swimming in freezing cold water is fun." Aaron explained, pulling out a book from his backpack. John nodded and leaned on him, reading the book over his shoulder.

James pulled out a bag of cereal and began eating it with a spoon, straight from the bag. They had all made up their minds to not go swimming. George leaned on a tree, waiting for Jentsie to come outside. After a few minutes, she came outside in a lilac purple bikini, her skin all showing.

Aaron dropped his book, John was already running away to grab his bathing suit, and James literally gasped. Jentsie blushed and covered her face with her bangs.

"Stop staring, it freaks me out." She mumbled. George shot the three boys a glare and they stopped staring. Aaron walked up to Jentsie and kissed her cheek.