Chapter 17

Thomas slowly looked up, a scowl on his face. He stood up and in a flash he had Charles fucking Lee pinned to the wall, tugging his head up by his hair.

Charles made no effort to fight back and instead let him hurt him. He honestly didn't mind a little bit of role switch in their relationship. No, Charles couldn't deny he loved the feeling of Jefferson tugging on his hair and having him pinned down.

"I missed you, Tommy bear~ Did you get my flowers?" Charles teased and then bit his lip. Thomas let out a growl and let go of him, taking a few steps back from the monster. He straightened his work shirt and fixed his hair, pulling it back with a hair tie he had around his wrist.

Oddly, it seemed to be very hot in the alley way in comparison to the rest of the world's weather outside. Charles sighed and looked around, making sure there was nobody to see them.

"Alright, listen here, cutie. I'm making this short and sweet." Charles stood up straight and smiled, smoothing his hair back.

"You are the most wonderful thing to ever grace my life. I have always loved you more than anything else. You're my one and only sunshine, Thomas- WHERE IS YOUR RING, JEFFERSON?!" He snapped, clenching his fists at the sight of Thomas' bare fingers.

But, he then slowly scowled when his eyes saw the bright beautiful ring on his right hand. This was not the ring that Charles had given him and he felt disgusted to see anything else on his hand.

"I'm not wearing it because I don't belong to you. In fact my two loving sweet caring boyfriends that I do in fact belong to are upstairs in the office and, actually, they'll be outside any minute. Now if you excuse me, bitch, I'ma go kiss their faces off because I'm fucking with them tonight. Not. You." Thomas sneered, shoving Charles to the ground and beginning to walk away.

Charles had to think of something and he had to think of something fast. Thomas had the upper hand. His boyfriends were inside and he was much stronger than Charles now.

Thomas's submissive side was gone and he was now the dominant one, the predator. He was leaving Charles now and would never return to him. Charles was losing his grip on the leash and that was something you never wanted with a less than obedient pet.

"So I guess..." Charles got a light bulb in his brain. "You don't care about my assassins? Fine, fine, fine. I'll just send them off to go kill all three of you-"

Thomas whipped around and grabbed him by his collar. "What... assassins?" He snapped, glaring down at the monster. Charles smiled and for a few moments everything seemed still.

Until Thomas let go of Charles and stepped back, fully aware of what he wanted him to do. Thomas dropped to his knees and looked up at Charles with soft, half open eyes. "Please tell me... sir..." He whispered, the words feeling like poison in his mouth.

Charles played with a lock of his hair and smiled a venomous grin. "Good boy..." He stood up straight and began to explain.

"I have assassins ready to completely kill Washington and Hamilton at any minute. I could kill them right now if I wanted to with just a quick little text. A quick little text or two and they're gone. A quick little bullet or two and they're gone. Now, for you, my precious Thomas, I could make... an exception..."

Thomas stared up at him with hopeless, desperate eyes. He prayed that whatever Charles wanted wasn't completely terrible.

"Leave them." He ordered. "Meet me at the pool, our pool you know the one, on Monday morning. 12 am. If you bring anybody else or tell anybody where you are going then I'll kill you, whoever you brought, and then myself. You know that you have no other options, Thomas. I'll be watching." Thomas nodded obediently and stood up.