Chapter Two- Time Bomb

"There!" I gestured by the top of the staircase at the wall with utter annoyance and anger. "Don't know how you even missed it, you Time Bomb" I snickered at the nickname.
"Don't."
I rolled my eyes at he tried to threaten me by pricking my bare arm with the old hatchet he had. "Listen, Time Bomb, I'm not scared of these threats. Threats don't work on me. In fact, why don't you!? I beg of you- I dare you! Kill me, I dare you!" He rolled his eyes as he abruptly rose the old hatchet and at the stub whacked her head.
"Ow, you son of a bitch! At least make it a quick death and not friendly taps 'till I die!"
I watched him intensely as he plucked the cleaner and newer former hatchet of mine from the wall. I felt him push me roughly and I about fell. "Sit there," he gestured to the couch with his hatchet.

Ever have those moments where if one speaks, the more awkward it get, then the silence makes it awkward and more uncomfortable? Well, that's about as well as I could describe this sitting.
I sat on the uncomfortable couch, death glaring at the intruder who leaned against the wall and used his hoodie to wipe the hatchet's blade.
I ruffled my fingers through my (h/c) hair. "What the hell, Twitchy-!"
The hatchet split through the air as it missed by a hair with my skin. "Since we seem to be playing Truth or Dare," he twitched his neck," I dare y-you to call me that again."
I smirked, "Sure thing, Ticci." He didn't do anything. I wonder if her heard me, "Hey, Ticci, what's the time!? Surely you would know!"
His head snapped toward me, I smiled innocent-like.
"Oh what's wrong, does somebody feel a bit twitchy about this subject," I chuckled. I know, it's mean, I shouldn't make fun of a disorder. But this guy had it coming for him!
I never seen the look of definite murder in a look by a sharp look in the eye untill now; not a peaceful glance that's for sure. I examined him. He was pretty odd now that I think of it. Not someone you'd see everyday. He had dirt-stained baggy jeans, worn black sneakers, a pale brown hoodie with dark brown stripes on the sleeves and a teal hood that sagged at his shoulders. His hair was a mixture of chestnut and dark streaks of brown that made a tangled floof of hair. His eyes were a cross of light brown with a tint of yellow, almost unrealistic. However, under his eyes were dark circles and bags that blended with the very pale skin.

I took a deep sigh, broke eye contact, adjusted my seat position and then looked at him dead in the eye, he stared back a glare. Less menacing, just more of a warning. Maybe these nicknames are just really ticking him off right now. Breaking the stare, I decided to get comfy at least. I rested by back on the armrest and threw my legs over. I knew he was watching my every move, personally, I couldn't care less. I was not going to feel discomfort in my home! This is my place of refuge, not this ticker.
Once I was just kicked back and  relaxed, I asked, "So, when you leaving my home?" I chuckled, realizing how oddly displaced he seemed to be feeling. Weirdly, I was somehow comfortable with an intruder breaking in and just standing around while I had to stay here.
He mumbled something incoherently.

"Huh?"

"Are you any u-use? To me?" He queered in a loud bark that came out awkwardly. His brown eyes gleamed murder as his neck twitched again.

I put two hands up in surrender, "Calm your tits, man. And what do you mean by use?"

"S-Sometimes I get tailed. D-Do you know how to... get rid of them?"

"Police wise?" he nodded. "No, besides running away. That's about it."

"How about c-contacts? You help me to get t-these people," he suggested in a more forcing manner.

"Listen, I ain't getting caught in what psychotic shit your up to. I have a lot to deal with right now. M'kay?" He shook his head angrily and rolled his eyes as his fingers fidgeted.

"All you d-do is drink alcohol and s-sleep. That ain't an e-excuse, if anything t-that's worth to be killed by this h-hatchet," after that he mumbled something that I couldn't make out.

"Have you been spying on me, you-!"

He interrupted, "Hope you realize that I can k-kill most of your friends right now," he gestured with his fingers as people that kept falling. He seemed to be smiling. That psychotic fuck. I was about to say something before he thought he was more important here, "There goes A-Amy, there goes Lin, there goes Nick," and he named several people I knew which took me awhile to comprehend on how he knew these people. "Before you know, you'll be alone. While I'm at it, y-your aunt might as w-well go." He went silent, staring at me, his eyes seemed emotionless, but fulfilled by my clear fear.

"I...I-I," I sighed stirred my fingers in my hair, then glanced up at him. "I think you had a fucked up childhood. But, I'm not willing to lose people because of a psychotic shit like you."

(This is a great place to end this chapter, hope ya enjoyed and good night!)