4: A Date

*Natalie's pov* 

"Thanks for agreeing to came with me Nat," Louis told me and I smiled at him. Of course I agreed to come to a free dinner. Louis won some kind of contest that gave him a free dinner for two, and since he had a crush on me, I agreed to come. I liked the place he won the dinner at, and who knows, maybe he will prove to somehow get me to like him. 

"Anything for you Louis," I said laughing. We were sitting down looking at the menu seeing what they had. We finally ordered and got our food. We tried to talk to each other, but Louis wasn't much for conversions. 

"So, how is the job?" he asked and I rolled my eyes laughing. 

"It's good," I answered and he stuffed his face. 

"You know that when you eat bread that it helps you get the protein in chicken?" he asked, which I had to laugh at since neither of us ordered chicken. 

"I did." 

"I don't have much to say." 

"But I find your random facts funny." 

"You do?" 

"Reminds me of when Egon got nervous when we were in middle school. Said random facts no one cared to know, but made everyone laugh." 

"Ha, I keep forgetting you two are twins when you aren't next to each other." 

"People usually do. We are nothing alike." 

"You can say that again." 

"We are nothing alike." 

"Very funny." 

We laughed, and then we looked up when someone screamed. I looked at the doorway to the kitchen, and saw a ghost chief in there. He looked big and nasty, and made all workers run with fear. I sighed and looked outside. We took Ecto 1 to get here, and just my luck the proton packs were in there. 

"I'll be right back," I told Louis standing up. "Duty calls. Plus the guys weren't ever get here without the car." 

"Alright," he told me watching the chief fly out of the kitchen. I ran and put on one of the proton packs and grabbed the trap that I hoped was empty. I looked at it and saw that it was and sighed. I ran back in to see the ghost cornering a group of guest, including Louis. The ghost threw something on Louis, and he rubbed his eyes. 

"Hey ugly!" I yelled and it looked at me. The group started to cheer, and, has Peter would say, zapped em' and trapped em. I walked over and picked up the trap, then walked over to the group. "You folks okay?" I asked them, and I heard a butch of yes. I looked at Louis, and he didn't look so good. "Louis?" 

"Hey Nat," he said, but he still didn't look good. Something looked changed, and I bet it had to do with that ghost. 

"Alright folks, glad I could help!" I saw a waiter and I smiled. "We'll send you the bill later. Peace out from the Ghostbusters!" 

I walked Louis to the car and drove him back to the firehouse. If this was the work of a ghost, than Louis was going to need help, and not a medical doctor. He was going to need Ray and Egon. I pulled into the garage and got out. Louis stayed in the car, holding his stomach. 

"Egon!" I called out to him, and he come down the pole and walked over to me. Ray and Peter looked up from what they were doing by Peter's desk. 

"Yes Natalie?" he asked me. I pointed at Louis, and Egon looked at him in thought. "What happened?" 

"Well a ghost come out of the kitchen while we were eating," I started to explain has Ray helped Louis out of the car. "I got it in a trap, but not before it threw something at Louis. Now he is like this." 

"Um, I'll have to run some test to see if-" 

"You better not hurt him Egon!" 

"What? Of course not! I'll try anyway." 

"Egon, I swear if you hurt one hair on his body I'll-" 

"I don't see what the big deal is." Louis interrupted. He was leaning on the desk and smiled at me. Something was wrong; Louis never leaned on the desk. 

"Louis?" Peter asked him and Louis nodded. 

"Of course it's me Pete, who else would it be?" 

"Are you sure you are okay?" Ray asked him. 

"What's not to be okay about?" Louis asked back. "I feel better than before, Stanz." 

"Something is wrong," I said looking at Louis. He smiled and walked over. I was taller than him, but maybe three or more feet. It stinks being tall. I have only meant one guy that was taller than me, and that was only by a few inches and that was Egon. Louis looked up at me and smiled. 

"There is nothing wrong at all sweetcake," he told me and I looked at Egon. 

"Egon, that ghost must of- Sweetcake?" I asked thinking about what he just said. 

"That's right. You know Natalie, I have never meant a girl like you. Sweet, funny, pretty, smart. Maybe we could go out on another date some time. You think about it." 

Louis walked out of the firehouse, and I looked at the others. 

"We have to fix Louis," I said. This was not the Louis Tully I have come to care about. He was slowly turning into every guy that tried to hit on me, and then I wanted to hit. I couldn't let Louis become those people who don't have hearts but black holes. Egon sighed. 

"Well unless he let's me see what is going on, there is nothing I can do," he told me. 

"Egon, you have to fix him!" 

"I can't Natalie." 

"Please Egon," I said looking at him sweetly. I could always sucker him into doing things he either didn't want to or wasn't going to. He looked at me and sighed. 

"Fine. I'll do it tomorrow," he said looking at a notepad. I smiled and walked over to Peter and Ray. 

"You must teach me your secret," Peter laughed. I smiled. 

"What secret?" I asked. 

"The secret of making Egon turn into putty in your hands." 

"That would be nice to know," Ray said with a smile. Egon glared at them. 

"I don't know what you are talking about," I told them walking up the stairs with a wink at Egon who smiled at me. I loved messing with my brother and my friends. 

So this goes out to @dafluffyunicorn who gave me the idea to do this little story line. So go look her up, so is a crazy cartoon fan, which means she could become my best friend if she wanted, haha. Though it's been a long time since I have seen a lot of the cartoons I loved, so... Anyway, what do you think is wrong with Louis, and can Egon fix it? Find out in the next chapter or the one after that! I don't really know! If you have an idea of something the Ghostbusters can do? Well either PM me or comment it below, and I'll see. If you do, I'll give you a dedication. Peace out my Stars!