10: Demon Inside

*Peter's pov* 

I looked back to see if Nat was okay. The rest of us were doing fine in the freezing cold on the way to the fire house. I called Janine before hand so that she could turn down the temperature also. She complained but did it since Natalie needed her too. We hadn't heard from that woman, what was her name Khione? Anyway, so Natalie was stuck like this. So far she only changed one other time besides the first time. So now we were down to three. In truth I felt bad for the change since it was my fault. How was I supposed to know the car was going to be warm when I turned it one. 

No one said a word, but I think Natalie was the most silent. She was in trouble, but the only person who could help her seemed to be nowhere in sight. All the way there she looked out the window, and we didn't try to cheer her up. I don't think we could have. We pulled into the firehouse and got out. I was surprise by how warm it was Janine was not anywhere Natalie cried out in pain. 

It was terrible to watch her turn into the monster. Sweet always rolled down her face and her eyes were closed tight. Her hair become the white color it was when this happened, and her skin the blue color. Her nails and teeth become a sharp weapon that I was scared of. He close ripped has her muscles grew and she got down on all fours. The way Nat looked reminds me of a dog, but I was afraid of this one's bit. She didn't seem to know anything when she was like this, and that meant trouble for us until we cooled her down. 

Janine ran up the stairs and looked at us, than saw Natalie. She gasped and I ran over to her followed by Egon. 

"What is that?" Janine asked pointing. 

"Natalie," I answered and she looked at me like I was crazy. 

"This is what happens when she gets warm?" 

"Yes," Egon answered. "What happened?" 

"I was turning down the temperature when it got stuck! I couldn't get it out on my own; I need help." 

"Than come on!" I cried and dragged her down. I switched on the cold air and felt the chilly wind touch my skin. I ran up to see Natalie like herself again lying on the ground in front of Egon. He sighed and carried her to the couch. Poor Nat, now she had two more times. 

______ 

"Dear God, what is that thing!" Louis cried when he came in the next Monday. Natalie changed again since Egon started a fire close to her. The demon was not happy with him and was chasing Egon, and throwing things did not work at all. The fire was not going out at all. 

"Natalie!" Egon cried ducking the claws. He was trying to talk Natalie out. "Come one Nat, it's me, your brother!" 

"I don't think she hears you Egon," Winston told her, and he glared at him. 

"I can see that!" 

"Egon duck!" I told him and he did. Ray was working on the fire. 

"I got it!" Ray cried has Natalie tackled Egon. She growled at him, and was about to eat him it looked like. She wasn't changing back. 

"We had one more time Khione!" I yelled and I heard the laugh I had a few nights ago. She walked in the room and typed Natalie's shoulder. She looked up and Khione forced something into her mouth. Natalie blinked and than fell to the floor changing back to normal. She smiled down at Natalie and than back at us. 

"I know you did," she answered. "I needed Natalie to be the demon before she could be cured." 

"I could have been killed," Egon told her standing up. Khione smiled at him. 

"You remind me a lot of a friend of mine. Much like her. Good bye," she said turning into snow it looked like. We all watched has she as there one moment and the next gone. Natalie sat up rubbing her head and looked at us. 

'What happened?" she asked and Winston smiled at her. 

"You are cured now," he told him and she smiled up at him. 

"Really? By who?" 

"Khione," Ray answered and she looked at him like he had three heads. 

"The snow goddess?" 

"What?" I asked her. 

"Khione was the goddess of snow in Greek mythology," she answered cleaning her glasses. "You are telling me that a goddess was the reason I was a demon?" 

"It could be," Egon told her and helped her up. Natalie shrugged like it was nothing. I smiled. Maybe she wasn't the poor Natalie we all thought she was. 

BOOM! So Nat is back to normal! Well has normal has you can get when you hunt ghost for a living... So I was thinking about all my crazy stars the other day when I was having a cartoon marathon. We all like cartoons, right? I was thinking,  being the huge cartoon fan I am, is there any cartoon you would like me to write a fanfic on? I mean my other book series (which you should go check out) is almost over, and than all I have is this. I don't know what to do after that. So what do you think I should do? It might not even be a cartoon! Let me know, I'll think about it, and than I might write it. I don't know. So let me know what you think I should do next, and I might just do it. Alright, go see the video about shocking cartoon voices. There was a Real Ghostbusters one! And TMNT. And Sonic... Haha, peace out my Stars!