17: Ellen or Grance

"That isn't Ellen?" I asked them sitting down. 

"It isn't," Peter said. "That woman looks nothing like the Ellen we meant." 

"Then who is she?" 

"We don't know," Winston answered. 

"The real question is why does Ray think that is Ellen?" Egon asked looking at the door. That was a good question. Ray was in love with her, he grew up with her. So why is he letting a woman he doesn't know sweep him off his feet? 

"Good be a ghost," Peter said thinking. 

"We won't know unless we get close enough to get a scan," Egon put in thinking. 

"The only way we are going to do that is if one of us goes after them," Winston said. 

"He's going to know something is up," I told them. Then I regretted it. They gave me a smile I knew that they had a plan that I wasn't going to like. I never really did like their plans come to think of it. 

"Oh Natalie," Peter said with a very nice smile. "How would you like to go for a walk in the park?" 

"Depends," I said looking at them wary. 

"We're not going to make you go with someone you don't want to," Winston put in quickly. 

"Thank you," I sighed. 

"We're making you go with Louis!" Peter cried making me glare at him. I knew I wasn't going to get out of it. I grabbed a meter and walked over to Louis and whispered the plan into his ear. Then we set off to find Ray. We walked to the park and I found him sitting a bench talking with the woman who claimed to be Ellen. I opened the meter and took a scan of her. She come up has a class nine, making me look at her again. 

"No way," I said looking at the PKE meter. "This can't be right." 

"Stop it Ellen!" Ray cried and I looked up to see her tickling him. The meter kept telling me it was a class nine, but Ray looked so happy with her. How could I break his heart, take away something that made him smile? I sighed and knew that I had to do this. I cared more about his safety than his happiness. He couldn't be happy if he was dead. I walked up and taped his shoulder and in his eyes I saw something. His eyes were green, not brown. He was under control by someone, and I had a good guess who that was. 

"What have you done to Ray?" I asked her and she laughed. 

"Men's minds are so simple," she said petting his head. She looked around me and her eyes glow the green color Ray's were. When they stopped glowing I looked behind me to see what she had done. Every man behind me- including Louis and the guys who must have run over here- were looking at her and their eyes were green. 

"What have you done?" I asked looking at all of them. 

"I have them under control," she answered looking at them. "You should leave well enough alone." 

"What are you going to do with them?" I asked, my anger raising. No one takes over my friends and brother without my say in it. 

"I'm going to use them," she says standing up. "Men have kept women under for too long. It's time that women take over this plant like we should have done long ago!" 

She stood on a bench and her eyes shined green, and I covered my eyes. I wasn't going to become like them. Not if I could stop it. Then her eyes glow blue, and I felt the light go out. I looked up and she was smiling. Every man I could see had green eyes, and every woman I saw had blue eyes. They were all under her control. 

"Listen to Grance now!" she called out, turning into a beautiful ghost with a red dress on. "You all are under my control, and you will do has I say! First I want you to get her!" she cried pointing at me. I did the one thing I could do. I ran. 

I pasted people trying to grab my arms and legs. Even out of the park I had people trying to catch me. I knew that they were all under her control. I figured at the moment everyone in New York was Grance's pawn, all besides me. I ran into the firehouse and slammed the door shut. I locked it and heard the pounding of the people outside. I sighed knowing I was free for the moment. But that door was not going to last for long. I turned and saw Janine. I smiled, but then saw her eyes were blue, not green. 

"Hi Janine," I said walking towards the stairs. Then she smiled back and stood up, taking her contacts out reviling her green eyes, making me sigh. 

"Hey Nat," she said then saw the people pounding on the door. "What's going on?" 

"It's a long story," I sighed and I looked at the packs in Ecto 1, "and we have a lot of work to do. Come on." 

What did ya think? I think it is pretty good, and that is all that matters. Um, let me know what you have to say about anything. I really don't have anything to say. Nothing on the side since I can't think today for some reason. Peace out my Stars!