39: Princess Bubblegum-pow

We walked until we reached the door at the end of the hallway. We all looked in to see the little girl doing something with her back to us. She was sitting in a chair, and next to her was a model. It was a kingdom, and there were people who were stuck in place. They were trying to move, and I noticed they were people of New York. That was what dollie meant. That the people were shrunken for this little girl to play with them. She must have one of them now.

"Hold still!" she snapped at whoever she was holding and then smiled. "There. Now you can sit on your throne," she said placing them on the top of the castle in the middle of the play-set, and on the throne that was on top of the castle. She move out of the way and saw Natalie trying to get out of the throne. He hands seemed to be chained on the seat, and I had to stop myself from laughing at her. The others, including Egon, did too.

Natalie didn't look like herself. Her hair was out of a ponytail and was brushed all over the place. It stood up in some places, down in straight places, and curled in the others. It looked like the little girl brushed it. Her glasses were gone and she was wearing make-up. The area around her eyes was a very blue color. Her lips were coated in red, and her forehead was purple. She was wearing white gloves and a pink, fluffy dress. It covered her legs and I could see the white of the lairs in it. Her feet were in golden sandals and in her hair was a tiara. On her back in place of the proton pack, she had on fairy wings. She looked ridiculous.

"Let me go!" she cried, still trying to get up. "And give me back my cloths!"

"I'm sorry Princes Bubblegum-pow, I can't do that," the little girl said trying to get a piece of hair down.

"My name is Natalie, Natalie Spengler!"

"Not in my world. Now be a good princess and don't make me have to put you in time out," she said pointing to the corner. I saw a box, and I don't think it was good by the way Nat's eyes grew in panic.

"Yes ma'am," Natalie said and the girl smiled.

"No I have to go eat dinner. You all be good," she said looking at the people. She flew out of the door and didn't see us. we walked in and I smiled down at Natalie who didn't see us.

"You know, I think you look good this way," I joked with her, and she looked up and smiled at us.

"Thank goodness you guys are here!" she said her smile growing, until she looked down. "Don't laugh at me!" she said when we all started to laugh. "It's not funny!"

"Yes it is," Egon told her. He picked her up off the chair using her wings and laid his hand out flat and we gathered around her and saw she was only the size of Egon's thumb. She sat on his hand and looked up at us.

"You have to figure out how to turn me back," she told us. "I don't like being this size and treated like a doll."

"What's the matter?" Ray snickered, trying not to laugh. "You don't like being Princess Bubblegum-pow?"

"It's not funny," she said has we all laughed, and her cheeks grew has pink has her dress. Egon placed her in his pocket and she gasped.

"You should be safe in there," he said and stood up. She was trying to stand up, but kept falling, has the little lump would say. She finally gave up and sat still in his pocket.

"So how do we get out of here without being caught?" Winston asked.

"We walk out the door," I told him and started to walk out the door. When we got there, though, the family was standing there, and the little girl was crying to her father.

"They are taking my princess," she cried and he glared at us. He grabbed Egon's shirt and reached into his pocket, and pulled Natalie out. She gasped, and the ghost placed her in the little girl's arm. I never thought I would ever see a face get has purple had Nat's did when the girl squeezed her in a hug.

"Can't... breath..." Natalie got out, and the little girl stopped hugging her. She looked up at us, and sighed.

"What should I do to these bad men sweetie?' the male asked, and she smiled.

"Do you know them?" she asked Natalie, and started brushing her hair.

"Ow!" Natalie cried. "Yes, they are my friends and brother. Would you please stop pulling my hair?"

"Which one if your brother?" she asked, and made a fist around Natalie.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Which one is it?" the grill asked, tightening the fist.

"The blond one with glasses!"

"That one?" the girl asked pointing to Egon, not loosening the grip. Natalie's face was getting purple again. She nodded and the grill smiled, letting Natalie catch her breath. 

"I want them!" she cried and the father nodded. A ray of light come out of his finger and the girl smiled. The ray hit all of us, and the next moment we were on the floor looking up at the two hands picking us up.

"There you go sweetie," the male said and walked away. The girl smiled.

"I hope you all like playing she said and she got to work changing and making us just like she wanted. She dressed Ray up like a clown and painted his face just like it, Winston was dressed like a blacksmith and his face painted with stars, I was dressed up like a horseman with a face like a tiger, and Egon was dressed like a prince with strips on his face.

I looked down at the puffy white shirt that wanted to cling to my neck. I had on black gloves and a hat that looked like a mix between a cowboy hat and a bird. the pants were black and very warm, and the boots gave me blasters. Ray looked upset in his clown costume. He had a jester hat on, a blue and yellow one piece suit with bells all over it. Winston looked somewhat okay with the normal looking white shirt with buttons, brown pants, boots, and a long, brown apron. Egon looked very different. He had large, dark purple circles on his shoulders. His hair was a mess, but still the same style. His shirt was dark purple and he had dark black gloves. His whole outfit was dark purple, but he had black boots. He had a crown on his head and his glasses were now gone. Egon also had a red cape. I could tell that none of us were happy.

"There!" the little girl cried and smiled at all of us. We looked like idiots, and then she placed us where she wanted us. I was standing at the bottom of the castle, unable to move my feet. I saw her place Ray a few feet away from me, Winston next to a building across from the castle, and I think Egon was at the top sitting next to Natalie on a throne. None of us could move from the spot she placed us in. "Now no one can take you! Now it's bed time!" she cried and left.

"This stinks," Rays said looking at his clothes. "We're play things to a little kid!"

"At least you don't have something trying to chock you," I said pulling the collar away from my neck. "How long do you think we will be stuck here?"

"Till she gets bored of us," Winston answered.

"That very well could be eternity," Egon called down.

"What I want to know is why we can't move," I said trying to pick up my feet before falling, My feet stayed where they were.

"It's her mother's spell," Natalie answered. "Her father gets her the toys she wants and her mother makes sure they can't leave. Where ever the girl puts you is the place you stay. You can move your body around, but your feet stay planted. Unless you are forced to sit, then you stay where she wants you to sit, lay, whatever. The point is that we are stuck here unless someone comes and gets us out of here."

"Any plans there Princess?" I asked mocking her.

"You guys were my plan," she answered sight. "I guess we will just hope Janine and Louis get a clue we are in trouble."

"Great," I sighed and sat down with the others. "We're doomed." 

Weirdest thing I have ever wrote. I have no idea where I went with this. So I do need to know if you guys want Egon and Natalie to have an older brother. Be really helpful for a chapter coming up. So please let me know. Peace out my Stars!